*Miss you*

Win's P.O.V

"Papa....when will you return?" Amy asked while holding her fav rabbit pillow. Her tone was sad.

"Amy....baby....Papa will come soon naa.....He is busy with the works there naa." Bright said in the other line of the video call.

I nodded and smiled sadly. I came here, Paris, two weeks ago and now I got stuck here because of some exhibitions and official works.

I was happy that I got this opportunity but I was sad because I was far away from my loves.

I miss them.

Bright sighed and smiled to me. He is still showing me his cupid smile. I was very lucky to have him. He assured me that he loves me since we were kids and will always love me and our cute little munchkins.

"Where is Light?" I asked and he popped up his head from the side and giggled.

"Aaauuu....you were there all the time then why didn't you show me your face? Hmm?" I asked playfully and he laughed. All smiled and giggled. I'm so lucky and blessed.

"Winnie....I'll make Amy and Light sleep then gonna talk to you. Okay kids let's go!" He said Amy went but Light stayed. His head was hanging low.

Bright looked at me and I nodded. Then he went to give us some space.

"Baby....what's the matter? Why are you gloomy today?" I asked smiling and he glanced at me and,

"You know Dadda cried yesterday because he missed you but I know he won't say it directly to you. And I miss you too." He had a cute look at his face and I smiled.

I knew Bright won't say it so that I won't feel bad. But who is he lying.

And to be honest, I haven't seen such a mature 6 years old kid. Really Light was too matured than his age. When this type of topics pop up he have such a logical view about it. I love him so much. Oh my baby.

"Is that so?? I miss you too baby....I miss your Dadda....I miss your P'Amy....I miss your Grannies...I miss everyone. But I promise I'll be back in 5 days. Okah baby?" He nodded and smiled happily.

"Okay Papa....I'll sleep now because I'm sleeepppyy." He yawned and I chuckled.

"Yeah yeah....Good night baby."

"Good night...Papa." and he blew a kiss to me.

I was deep in thought that I didn't notice Bright was already in the other side of the screen and was smiling at me.

"Oh....you came. I didn't notice." I said smiling at him fondly. He was still staring at me.

"Bright...."

"Yeah..."

"I love you."

He was stunned and then a smile came in his lips. It was so wide that his face gonna tear up now. I shook my head.

"And I miss you." He said.

Oh. Now he can say it. Impressive.

I smirked and said, "So now you can admit it. Why you cried?" He was shocked. And I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Light said. Ofcourse he stayed to say that....and well..." he stopped and smiled. "....I miss you."

"I miss you too love but I'll be back in 5 days promise." He nodded and we continued to talk till we slept while talking.

In the morning when I woke up....he was still sleeping. I smiled and cut the call.

........

5 days didn't go so fast. It felt like years. But now I'm here in Bangkok again.

I was in my way to the exit but I didn't find Bright. He said he will be there.

I check the my watch and suddenly a kid came and gave me small paper. I dumbfounded looked at him but he just smiled and show me the direction to the nearby store.

I opened the paper and....

You are beautiful angel who came in my life when I thought I won't be able to live again.
-B

I looked around me to see who might have given that but still u went to the store and checked if Bright or anyone was there.

The owner of the store came out and smiled at me. I smiled back but he handed me a piece of paper again. I was confused again.

This time he showed me to go to the taxi. I opened the paper and....

You are an amazing father love. You can do anything and everything for your kids.
-B

I was smiling but I was confused who might be sending these. Then I saw a man waving at me. I went near him and he opened the door of the taxi for me. I sat down though.

He handed me a small paper again but this time two. I opened and,

Don't be scared no one is going to kidnap you. Just wait some more time naa.

Then I opened the other paper and,

You are a wonderful artist and a savior too. Love you so much naa.
- L and A

I was smiling again and I now have a hunch that who might be them.

Soon the taxi came stopped and I got down. I was stunned to see the place. Its was so beautiful. It was beach. There weren't any people but a beautifully decorated table with lanterns  hanging,  rose petals in the ground and candle lit in the way to the table.

Then I saw Light and Amy

Then I saw Light and Amy. They ran to me and I embraced them and smiled happily.

"Papa take this." Light gave me a paper again and I opened it already smiling.

Love. I found my happiness and eternity at you. You are that person with whom I want to spend my rest of my life. You are my home babe. I love you.
So will you marry me?  For our kids and for us?
- Your love Bright

Tears were already forming. Then I saw a man coming towards me with a velvet box in his hand. He came in front of me and kneeled in his one knee.

"Will you marry me my love?"

And I..........

________________

t.b.c.......