*Do you.....?*

The car ride was silent. I don't know what Bright was thinking but watching his face seems like I'm literally doomed today.

It's not like I don't want to have sex with him but that thought itself makes me shy. And I don't know what gotten into me that at that moment I grind my hips on him. It's like the moment and situation was like that for which I couldn't control.

But I didn't knew I'll be getting fucked by him tonight.

The car came to a halt and I woke up fro.the thoughts and glanced at his direction. Damn that smirk in his face.

We got down and made our way to the elevator. No one was saying anything and my heart was pounding so hard that feels like he will hear it now. I took some deep breaths and calmed myself as we were standing in front of the elevator.

The elevator opened up with a ding sound and we saw two girls kissing lovely. My bestie and Bright's sister.

"Ahem. Ahem." Bright fake coughed and glanced towards me. I just gulped because of that evil smirk in his lips.

"Oh...we...I...we dropped Light and Amy and they...are sleeping peacefully. Seems like they were too tired." Rachel replied in  rush and we both laughed at their blushing faces.

"Damn....you two look so cute when you are blushing. Now go continue which you stopped in your room. Shoo. Shoo." I said chuckling.

They nodded and smiled blushing and went to there car. No ran.

We entered the elevator and soon I felt Bright's warm breathe near my neck. I closed my eyes as the elevator doors closed.  He licked my earlobe and I let out a soft moan.

"Wait till we reach our room. And we can also continue what we stopped in the ferris wheel." Bright whispered and I got stiffened as cold rushed down my spine.

I too a deep breathe and waited till we get ho our floor. The elevator dinged and we stepped out.

Once inside I almost rushed to where kids were sleeping. I checked and smiled. I felt a warm pair of hands around my hands. Bright placed his chin on my shoulder.

"They look cute together...right?" Bright said in the softest voice and I nodded and cooed at his softness.

I closed the door and hugged Bright. I don't know what gotten into me that tears started to fall down and I sobbed.

Bright held me tighter and I knew he hot scared of what happened suddenly. He drew circles at my back and gently patted my head.

"Do you.....do you trust me?" I blurted out my thought.

"Baby....baby look at me." He said but I didn't. I was afraid to look at his eyes. Ist been some days and this thought always comes across my mind. 'Does he trust me as his love?'

Bright put a finger on my chin and lift up my head. Our eyes locked and he leaned forward to give me a torrid kiss just full of love.
A tear rolled and he broke the kiss. He kissed my eyes and then the tip of my nose. I timid smile broke on my lips.

"I trust you more than anything babe. I never loved anyone except you and will never love anyone except you. You are the only one who stole my hurt. And I made my mind to stay by your side from now on. I need you in the next phase of my life too. I love you Metawin." The way he said it genuinely and calmly made me want to kiss him hard.

🔞🔞🔞

So I pushed him to his room and pinned him in the door. Locked the door and crashed my lips on him. I held his hands above his head with my one hand and held his nape with the other.