*My girl*

I was walking down the street near the countryside passing by my studio.

Today I wanted to go and give a visit to the orphanage not far from my studio. So I didn't enter my art studio today. And though I have to meet Bright today, I might call him there only.

As I was walking my thoughts went to the brown- eyes man I met yesterday and going to meet him today.

Have to agree. He was damn handsome and beautiful. Perfect eyes, perfect lips, perfect smile, perfect body. Everything was just perfection about him. The way he talked and smiled. It gives a warm feeling to my heart and without even knowing a smiled plastered on my lips everytime I recall his voice.

After sometime I was standing in front of the gate of Little Hearts Orpahnage. This place holds my heart because someone special stays here.

I went inside and soon was greeted by a warm hug by the owner of the place. She always cries whenever I come her, so now I was wiping her tearing and she just chuckled.

"Oiii....P'Jane....why you always cry like this whenever I come? Huh? I know naa I hate it." I said smiling at her and she just shook her head. I plant a kiss in her hair and asked her nodding to go inside.

Once I was inside I was again hugged by a bunch of kids. "P'Winnnn.....yayyyy....P'Win you came." They started shouting and I laughed seeing them so excited. I gave them the snacks I bought for them and all were overly happy.

I played with them and talked about how the were doing but deep down I was waiting for those soft hands to encircle around my neck. And as if my wishes were listened, I felt a pair of soft arms encircling around my neck from the back.

"You...are so bad. I hate you." She said a abit sulking I guess and I just smiled.

I turned around and she hugged my tightly. I hugged her back and closed my eyes as if my dear life was depend on it.

"I was waiting for you. It's been six months. Why you didn't come? I thought you don't love me anymore and left me." She said again burying her face in the crook of my neck.

My heart ached listening her. I was planning to came sooner but circumstances were like that I couldn't make up to come though I was near.

I rubbed her back and plant a kiss on her forehead as I faced her. Her eyes were a bit teary. And after seeing her I felt tears brimming in my eyes too.

"How can you think that I don't love my baby? You know naa how much you mean to me. I was abit busy with some stuffs so I couldn't make up. I sorry naa~" I said softly holding her both small hands.

She wiped my tears which I don't know when started rolling down. "And you know I hate it when you cry. Okay...I forgive you. Now come i want you to meet someone very beautiful." She said and being excited while saying the last part.

I smiled and lift her up. I showed her with kisses and she giggled saying its tickles. Then she said the person is in her room.

I went inside and what I saw made my eyes go wide and I shouted. "YOU!!"

The person sitting showing his half sidr turned to his left who shouted holding her hands to his ears and soon his eyes widened, "Win." He said shocked.

"Awwuu....you two know each other that's amazing." The little girl said who was in my arms and was smiling widely.

She got down and I was still in shocked. I went and sat near him. And he smiled. Dam n the smile is illegal.