𝗖𝗵-𝟭𝟭: The Unmasking & Epilogue

The next morning, Mystery Inc. was now walking out of the mining town, as a crowd of people and reporters appeared at the gates cheering for the gang, with the Evil Masked Figure in handcuffs alongside them, Terrence dragging his suit of armour behind him, with Braedey riding on his shoulders.

"Mystery Inc.. Have you determined the Evil Masked Figure behind it all?" A male reporter asked to the gang, as Heather Jasper-Howe's cameraman, Ned, came up, but oddly enough, Heather Jasper-Howe wasn't there with him. That is suspicious.

"Well, if Mystery Inc's hunch is correct, the Evil Masked Figure is none other than..." Velma started to explain, as she and Daphne proceed with the removal of the mask.

"NO!!!" The Evil Masked Figure screamed, but as the mask was coming off, the voice went from a male's to a female's, and the person was none other than...

"Heather Jasper-Howe?" Braedey asked in surprise. Scooby was also confused by this.

"That's right. Heather Jasper-Howe." Daphne confirmed, but this left many people confused and bewildered by this.

"But, she was with us when the Evil Masked Figure and was on the roof." A female reporter reminded to the gang of last night.

"You almost had Daphne and the others last night, didn't you, blondie?" Amber asked Heather, who just looked to her with a frown.

"Lucky for her, she had someone to help her with her evil plans." Daphne pointed to the African-American cameraman. "Ned: her cameraman." As he looked at the cops next to him, Ned tried to run, but he was caught. "When I quickly realised she was the Evil Masked Figure, he quickly changed into her costume." Daphne explained.

"But, why did she do it?" Another female reporter asked.

"Because, Heather Jasper-Howe is actually..." Velma turned to Amber, who nodded. The orange-haired girl gripped under Heather Jasper-Howe's neck, revealing her face to be a mask, much to everyone's surprise, and Amber ripped off the mask, revealing the person underneath to none other than...

 The orange-haired girl gripped under Heather Jasper-Howe's neck, revealing her face to be a mask, much to everyone's surprise, and Amber ripped off the mask, revealing the person underneath to none other than