𝗖𝗵-𝟴: The Clubhouse & Another Chase

Soon, the Mystery Machine drove by a small lake, while a foggy mist surrounded it. Eventually, the van stopped by an old wooden shack hidden in by the trees, with a wooden board that read 'Mystery Inc.' written on it in white, and outside of the old shack.

This was the gang's original headquarters and their clubhouse when Mystery Inc. were up in high-school.

"The old high-school clubhouse

"The old high-school clubhouse." Velma sighed in relief, seeing the clubhouse before them, while holding the control panel in her hands. "We should be safe here." She added, and made her way inside.

"We haven't been here in years." Daphne spoke up, looking at the shack with some excitement, with some good memories coming to mind. But, as she turned to Braedey, his eyes were facing down to the ground. "Braedey, are you okay? Do you want to talk?" She asked him.

"Just go." Braedey suddenly said, burying his face in his hands, and started to silently cry.

Daphne, unsure of what to do, turned to Fred, but she noticed he was sitting in the driver's seat. Daphne walked around to the driver's side of the van. "Freddie, you okay? Do you want to talk?" She asked.

"Talking's for wimps." Fred sighed, then climbed out of the van, and looked to Daphne. "It's time for action." He shuts the door, and heads up to the clubhouse with Amber, Shaggy, and Velma.

Scooby sat next to Braedey, as the others go in the shack. Scooby noticed the little brunette's expression. "Rraedey..." He started, but Braedey cut in.

"No, Scooby." Braedey spoke up. "It's not your fault. It's mine. This Evil Masked Figure and Galvatronous... they're both transforming Coolsville into 'Ghouls-Ville'. And the gang has taken a direct hit from all this. This is the biggest screwup I've ever done." Braedey couldn't handle it, then puts his face in his hands, and cried sadly. Scooby sat next to him, and he hugged him, as Braedey hugged him back. "At least you'll always be by my side, Scooby-Doo." Braedey muttered.

Scorcher stood by the van, noticing this. He wanted to say something, but he wasn't sure of what to say at the moment. 'He must really feel bummed out about what happened back at the Monster Hive.' He thought. 'There has to be a way to make him feel better.'

~*~*~

Meanwhile, up in the shack, Velma fired up a small generator, and the lights inside the clubhouse come to life after God knows how long. There is a small kitchen, a reclining spot, and everyone had a spot in the shack, painted in their respect colours.

"Still works." Velma sighed to herself, then she opened up a flat-board, revealing tools still on their hooks. "Oh, look. All my old tools." She commented.

"Doesn't look so bad here." Amber commented, as he, Fred, Shaggy, and Daphne walked in.

"Thanks to our so-called success, we're back in this old firetrap." Fred sighed, looking around. But then, his attention is drawn to a framed picture of him and the gang, when they were younger, and were still in high-school, long before they met Braedey later on.