𝗖𝗵-𝟵: Jousting / Divide & Conquer

Soon, Scooby drove the Mystery Machine up into the old mining town carpark, and he stopped nearby a shed. The gang soon climbed out of the van, all of them ready for action.

"That was amazing, Braedey. You're the best driver." Daphne praised the little boy, then hugged him tightly, Braedey smiling softly at this.

"Aw, thanks." Braedey blushed a little.

Scorcher turned to look over to the GMC, as it spun around and parked. He walked over to the truck, just as the front door open, and it revealed Sheeva driving. "Well, ain't this something." Scorcher commented.

"Well, I heard over the news of something involving ghosts and monsters running amok in Coolsville, so I thought I'd come down here to see if I could help." Sheeva explained to her lover. She then looked over to see Mystery Inc. standing nearby.

"Okay, gang. The Monster Hive is right over there. Let's get this control panel back, and plug her in." Fred told the others, as they nodded to him.

"Let's finish this, once and for all." Amber announced.

Suddenly, a ghostly horse whinny echoed all around, and exiting the white fog, was the Black Knight Ghost, riding on a black stallion, with glowing red eyes, and wearing chainmail armour. The Black Knight Ghost was holding a lance in his colours in his left hand. He stared at the gang, as his eyes fixed onto Braedey, the latter being held by Daphne in a hug.

"Oh, boy

"Oh, boy." Amber muttered.

"You go nowhere, boy." The Black Knight Ghost spoke out to Braedey, as the boy looked in fear, Daphne, Shaggy, Velma and Scooby stepping in front to block him.

"Guys. Get Braedey out of here, and take the long way round." Fred told the others, then looked at the Black Knight Ghost. "I'll hold him off."

"You mean 'we'." Scorcher stood next to Fred. "I owe the Black Knight a taste of my iron."

"Come on!" Velma told them, as she sprinted away with Scooby.

"Go get him, Fred." Shaggy said to Fred, then ran off with Velma, and Amber.

"Knock that Ghost off his high horse." Braedey gently patted Scorcher's back, then he headed off with the others.

Daphne wanted to stay, but she knew Braedey needed protection. She ran off with the others to get to the Monster Hive, as the Black Knight Ghost laughed to himself.

With Fred, he found a red Indian motorcycle parked in a nearby shed, and fired it up, picking up a long piece of piping to act as a lance. Scorcher gave a whistle, then his motorcycle raced up next to him 'Ghost Rider'-style, as Scorcher picked up a collapsible lance mounted on the side. Scorcher next shook the lance, extending it out and mounting it onto the motorcycle, as Scorcher got on the bike.