𝗖𝗵-𝟭: Night At The Museum

In the city of Coolsville, something was going on. People were arriving at the all brand-new gigantic Coolsonian Criminology Museum for its grand opening, after its two years of construction. In addition, they were all waiting excitedly for the arrival of the famous Mystery, Inc. to announce the museum exhibit open.

"Here we are folks, at the red carpet of the Coolsonian Criminology Museum." A reporter said to his cameraman, just as a very powerful and very large Ford F-350 Heavy Duty Stretch Limo, painted in the colours of the Mystery Inc.'s iconic mode of transport, the Mystery Machine, rolled up to the red carpet, while reporters and cameras immediately started taking pictures of the vehicle. "Tonight's premiere is a rousing look back of the exploits of Mystery Incorporated. And here they are."

As the back door of the limo was opened by a valet, out stepped the blonde male leader Fred Jones, along with the redhead danger-prone female Daphne Blake, and the auburn haired brainiac girl Velma Dinkley

As the back door of the limo was opened by a valet, out stepped the blonde male leader Fred Jones, along with the redhead danger-prone female Daphne Blake, and the auburn haired brainiac girl Velma Dinkley. They all waved to the crowds, as photographers now took their pictures, and even Fred gave out some ascots to some fangirls who ran up to him.

"Folks, this crowd is going crazy over Mystery Inc." The reporter announced to the cameras and to those at home.

As they waved to the crowds, the brunette cowardly male Shaggy Rogers now hopped out of the limo, along with his Great Dane, Scooby-Doo, and the two waved to the crowds, the Great Dane having a blue bow tie on instead of his collar.

"Check it out! It's a Shag and Scoob quake, and the whole city's shaking!" Shaggy smiled, as everyone chanted Scooby's name, and as Scooby waved to the crowds, and also showed pictures of himself, and the photos were signed by him

"Reah." Scooby next took Shaggy's milkshake, and had some. But, he found the cup to be stuck to his snout, so he shook his head, sending the milkshake off, but its contents spill onto a nearby valet. "Roh! Rorry." He apologised.

"I consider it a privilege, Sir." The valet replied calmly, and started to wipe away the spilt milkshake away.

A moment later, Daphne looked back to the limo, and realised something was amiss. She walked to the limo, and looked into the tinted dark room of the limo. "Braedey? Sweetie, are you coming out?" She called quietly, waiting for a response.