𝗖𝗵-𝟮: The Party Crashers

Inside the museum, the party was underway. Fred and the others began to lead the photographers and the reporters around the exhibits in the museum, explaining about the costumes and about who's responsible. Braedey, Daphne, and Velma would also tell about some of the exhibits that were there.

"Fred, can you please explain some of the exhibits?" Heather Jasper-Howe asked to Fred as they walked around the museum.

"Absolutely." Fred replied to her question as they approached one exhibit. "Mystery Inc. is proud to donate the costumes we've unmasked in the past." He explained.

"Like the Black Knight Ghost." Daphne pointed to the black English armour, with a sword in its hands, ready to strike down its enemies.

"Our very first case

"Our very first case." Fred added.

"Creepy." Braedey whispered softly.

"The 10,000 Volt Ghost." Velma gestured a hand over to the orange electric ghost, which had lights inside it to act like it was racing with electricity.

"Reah." Scooby nodded in agreement to the cameraman, also gesturing to the costume.

"That's spooky." Braedey noted.

"The Skeleton Men, and the dreaded Pterodactyl Ghost." Daphne added, as she next pointed to the three one-eyed skeletons in their own display, as well as the green humanoid winged dinosaur creature that stood atop of a fake clock tower.

Braedey shuddered at the Skeleton Men

Braedey shuddered at the Skeleton Men. "I don't like the way those eyes are looking at me." He said, and sidestepped away from the Pterodactyl Ghost exhibit. "And that just looks creepy." He said as he walked away.

"We donated some of the costumes of our most ridiculous foes." Velma said. "Like Chickenstein." She pointed to the costume behind her.

"Velma, can we get you with a shot next to the Black Knight?" A reporter asked, as Velma walked over to do so.

"'Ridiculous?'" Shaggy asked sarcastically, then he looked to Scooby. "She obviously forgot that guy tried to pluck us." He whispered.

"Reah." Scooby nodded in agreement.