𝗖𝗵-𝟰: Another Mystery Begins

The gang were now driving along in their iconic teal/green van, the Mystery Machine, heading off towards Old Man Wickles' mansion, so they could start on this mystery, and find out who's responsible. What best place to start than with someone who's been caught and had been released from prison?

"It seems Old Man Wickles deserves a visit." Velma said to the others, as they travel along down the road towards their destination. "Before any of our creepy conquests make a comeback."

"Freddy, up on the right." Daphne told Fred, as he stopped the van outside an old mansion that seemed to be surrounded by a dead forest, the house looking like it could break apart and fall down like a house of cards.

"Old Man Wickles' ancestral manor

"Old Man Wickles' ancestral manor." Velma announced, as she, Daphne, and Fred hopped out of the van.

Braedey looked at the mansion from inside the van. "Oh, man. Another creepy crib." He muttered, as bats fly out of the mansion. "We can't we investigate at a train yard or something?"

"Rraedey!" Scooby reminded to Braedey, then three punches, and nudged Braedey, trying to perk up the kid's courage, and make him fell less scared. Even though Scooby can be scared, he's always helped Braedey during mysteries, even if they're in creepy locations around Coolsville and places around the world.

"Right. Then again, 'creepy' is my middle name." Braedey nodded, getting back into his new vibe, and got out of the van, now in a red shirt and jeans, as Scooby prepared to throw a Titan punch. "Scooby!" Braedey popped his head in the window, as Scooby punches himself in the face, and falls out of the van.

"This place looks like a fixer-upper." Velma said, then laughing to herself, as Shaggy, Braedey, and Scooby arrived on the porch with her and the others.

"Definitely a fixer-upper." Braedey agreed with Velma.

Just then, two boys rode up on some bikes, and stopped by the front gate. "Hey." One called, getting their attention. "Nice job last night. Losers!" They called out, and laughed. "What dorks."

"Quick, we need to think of a comeback." Daphne muttered to herself, trying to think of something.

Braedey aimed both his hands out, both pinky and index fingers pointing out in front, as he aimed at the two boys. A strand of webbing shot from his hands, and the webbing got on the boy's mouths, now silencing them. "Now shut up and get lost." Braedey called out, and the boys ride away on their bikes with scowls on their webbed faces.

"That was good." Shaggy commented to Braedey.

"Thanks." Braedey nodded, now relaxing.

Fred walked over to a chain, which is the doorbell, and pulled on it. "YOU ARE TRESPASSING ON WICKLES' MANOR." A grouchy voice suddenly sounded from a gramophone horn above their heads. "LEAVE NOW OR PAY THE PRICE."