seventy-two || you better run

the song for this chapter is "Hayloft, Metal Version," by Mother Mother. If there was ever a time for you to listen to one of the songs I suggest, it's now. PLEASE JUST PLAY IT ON REPEAT HONESTLY HERE IS THE LINK TO THE EXACT VERSION I SUGGEST

https://soundcloud.com/ssmnn/untitled1-01?ref=sms&p=i&c=0&utm_source=sms&utm_medium=message&utm_campaign=social_sharing

***********

Here is a video edit I made to set the tone, again, please listen to the song I posted the link for!

TW: EXTREME VIOLENCE! PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK AS HARRY IS GOING TO BE EXTREMELY VIOLENT IN THIS CHAPTER!

***********

Harry

   Within about five seconds of seeing that Finley had sent me her location, I was already on my feet.

   "I need a car," I demanded frantically, tearing Leo's attention away from the rubber band ball still in his fingertips.

   He furrowed his brows at me, taking in my manic state. "What's wrong?" he asked, taking on a more serious demeanor as he realized something was wrong, setting the rubber band ball down on a table next to him.

   "Finley's in fucking trouble, I need a car, and I need guns," I stated, feeling antsy with every second that passed.

   "I'm coming with you," he spoke decisively, standing up from his chair and raising a brow when I looked at him in confusion.

   "Don't look so surprised, you're not the only one who cares about her around here," he replied with a shrug, "Let's go, you can explain in the car."

   I didn't have time to argue with him or further carry on the conversation, so I just rolled with it, both of us practically running out of the office and down the staircase and trying not to trip over our own feet as we ran to the massive garages of Leonardo's place.

   We pried open one of the gun cabinets pressed against the wall, each of us grabbing whatever we could fit in our hands and walking over to one of his Lamborghinis, stashing some of the guns in the glove compartment, and the rest into the tiny trunk space. 

   I opened the garage door and then hopped into the driver's seat, barely giving Leonardo time to shut the door as he got in before I started to back out quickly, whipping the car around and putting it in drive, and peeling out down the long driveway.

   I've never hated this driveway more than I did right now. Every inch was keeping me further and further away from her. My heart felt like it might stop beating.

   I unlocked my phone quickly and handed it to him.

   "She sent you her location?" he asked in confusion, grabbing the console involuntarily as I took a sharp and fast turn down the driveway, going at least 70 mph already and still speeding up.

   "She once said to me that if she ever sends me her location, she's either hammered drunk, or something's actually wrong. She would have called me if nothing was wrong or sent a text. She sent her location because she knew I'd understand," I explained, my speech coming out extremely fast and frantic.