fifty-six || pissed off and provoked

the song for this chapter is "Such A Whore," the remix, by JVLA and I highly suggest you listen to it once Harry gets to the warehouse :)

***********

Harry

   I woke up to the ever-so-annoying sound of Leonardo's ringtone echoing throughout the small storage shed, my hand grasping for it quickly. My efforts to silence it were futile though, as Finley began to stir next to me on the ground.

   I answered the call and covered the speaker with my hand, mouthing a "sorry" to her as she looked at me with tired eyes.

   I leaned forward and pressed a kiss to her nose, tugging the blanket up further around her and sliding my own body out from underneath it. 

   I held up my finger to Finley to signal that I'd be back in a second, opening the door to the shed and stepping out into the early morning air with nothing by my grey sweats covering my body.

   "Yes, Leonardo?" I hummed, squinting against the sunlight. 

   "Good morning, sunshine! I have someone I need to be interrogated!" He called out cheerfully. 

   My ears perked up at his statement.

   "Really? Who?" I asked, feeling the freshly trimmed grass under my feet as I began to pace around a bit in the yard.

   "I don't know if you remember him, but Antonio Kelly," he replied, and I immediately winced at the mention of his name, turning my head around briefly to double-check that I had shut the door to the shed behind me. 

   "Um...yeah, I remember him," I replied.

   "Why the weird tone?" Leonardo asked suspiciously. 

   I sighed and ran a hand through my hair, lowering my voice slightly as I spoke.

   "Because I kind of maybe sort of definitely fucked his wife," I winced again.

   Leonardo's laughter boomed through the speaker, and it carried on for at least another thirty seconds before he was able to form a reply.

   "Y-You did what?" He cackled, and I swear I heard him slapping his desk or something while he laughed. 

   "Yeah, not my proudest moment. But, you remember her, man! She was stunning!" I tried to defend.

   "How old were you when this happened?" He continued to laugh.

   I did a quick mental timeline check before replying. "I was nineteen," I smirked, remembering the night it happened very well. Although, it didn't seem as good as it usually did. Not that I now had Finley. 

   "Of course you did, well, that makes you even more of the perfect man for the job!" Leonardo replied decisively.

   "Mhmm," I groaned, wiping the sleep away from my eyes.

   "Quill is going to bring him to our warehouse on Tiller Avenue in about two hours, that enough time for you?" he hummed, sounding distracted as he spoke, his mind no doubt already drifting off to a million other places.