Chapter 20

Shuyi couldn't describe the feeling he was feeling. He was feeling a lot but mortification stood out the most.

He didn't miss the disgust on Shide's face when he suddenly gagged and sped to his bathroom. He was restless whilst he waited patiently for Shide to come back.

Gao Shi De vomiting when he was trying to kiss him meant the promises were void. They were just going to remain friends but ShuYi couldn't stop wondering why Shide could kiss him in his sleep and not when he was awake. But then again, it made sense.

Gao Shi de walked in the room wiping his mouth after cleaning up.

"I'm sorry," was all he could say.

ShuYi tried to smile. Oh he really tried, but the smile wouldn't come on his face.

"Atleast we tried. Even if it was five minutes." He tried to make a joke but it just wouldn't work.

"ShuYi, nooo.."

"I don't want you stressed out Gao Shi de. You just came back and we are really pushing it. I'm more concerned about your health than a relationship based on confusion and uncertainty."

Ouch.

Shide said in his mind.

"No, it's not from you. It's not that."

"Then what is it?" ShuYi asked trying so hard not to cry.

"My stomach has been feeling queasy after dinner."

"Then come and kiss me right now." ShuYi challenged.

"I just threw up." He gave an excuse.

"It doesn't matter." ShuYi was daring.

Shide was hesitant but he approached ShuYi who was still on his bed. He sat down slowly and rubbed his sweaty hands on his thighs.

ShuYi decided to make the challenge even more daring. He laid down on the bed instead of sitting up. Shide looked at ShuYi and cleared his throat. Ok so this is an invitation, he said in his head going on top of ShuYi. He placed his legs outside of Shuyi's and his elbow went next to Shuyi's head. His body was hanging in the air, only his limbs touching the bed. Moving on to the next stage, his one hand stroked Shuyi's head as he tried to make himself comfortable. It was going well for him, or so he thought.

With his eyes open, he nibbled Shuyi's cheeks, nose and ears. He could feel something was happening, he was feeling hot and ShuYi was breathing deeply from excitement.

As he was about to kiss ShuYi again, it happened just like a few minutes ago. As soon as he closed his eyes, some images flashed in his eyes and he gasped moving away.

ShuYi opened his eyes at the gasp. Gao Shide's heart beat increased and he gulped every 10 seconds. ShuYi could feel his distress.

He waited.

Gao Shide moved in again and as soon as he closed his eyes, the images of ShuYi struggling played in his eyes and as he was about to pull away, ShuYi held his nape and pulled him for a kiss. Gao Shi De was caught off guard but he kissed ShuYi back. It was not soft but rather desperate. ShuYi knew Shide was going to tease him all night after making him excited if he didn't take action. Shide slumped on top of ShuYi with his whole body. He was now getting comfortable. His hands moved around caressing ShuYi and ended up pinning Shuyi's hands above his head,

"GAO SHI DE STOP!"

"You're hurting me please wake up."

"Please wake up!"