16: You Sound Chipper

A/N: hmmmm since i don't like waiting for updates, i'm giving you the remaining chapters of this book!! happy reading 💗

•••

Waking up next to Jennie Kim gave Lisa a feeling that she didn't think she would ever be able to describe. This morning, when Lisa's eyes flickered open, it was to a face full of soft, dark hair, and when she inhaled deeply, she smelled a scent that was a combination of sex, and something just Jennie. Her heart skipped a beat, and she wrapped her arms more tightly around the woman she was holding, feeling Jennie's soft, even breathing. She smiled as she relaxed fully into Jennie's soft mattress. Lisa wasn't sure how she'd woken up before the Jennie, but she figured that it meant she was awake early, so she let her eyes fall right back closed and drifted back asleep.

When she woke up again, she was still facing Jennie, but the latter was on her back, her phone in her hand. Lisa blinked a few times and shifted a little, curling into her. "Morning," she murmured.

"Good morning," Jennie said softly, her hand coming to Lisa's hair and playing with it. "Did you sleep well?"

"Mmhmm," Lisa hummed, "you?"

"I did."

"Good."

Lisa sighed happily, content to fall back asleep for the second time, but then Jennie was saying, "I heard Jisoo and Chaeyoung getting up downstairs. So maybe we should get up."

"Why?" Lisa grumbled, burying her face into Jennie's neck as she rolled partially on top of her. Jennie chuckled a little, bringing a small smile to Lisa's lips.

"So they don't come up here looking for us," Jennie whispered, her hand trailing from Lisa's hair down to her bare back, dancing across her skin and giving Lisa goosebumps.

"Not a good enough reason," Lisa murmured playfully.

"What if I make us breakfast?" Jennie asked, her voice sounding so light and cheerful that Lisa could never say no.

"Fine," she agreed. "What are you gonna make?"

"What do you want?"

"I don't care."

Jennie laughed a little. "Okay. Well, let's get up." Lisa sighed as she nodded, rolling off of Jennie and sitting up, stretching her arms up over her head. She glanced at Jennie as she sat up as well, her eyes falling to her beautiful, exposed breasts and instinctively biting down on her lower lip. "Stop looking at me like that."

Lisa blinked, making eye contact with her. "Why?"

"Because," Jennie said lowly, "we need to get up, and if you keep looking at me like that, we probably never will."

"That sounds good to me," Lisa said with a grin, soaking in one more long look at Jennie's naked body before the other girl playfully smacked at her leg through the comforter. Then, before Lisa knew it, Jennie was up off the bed, going to her closet to pull out some clothes. Lisa groaned and said, "I'm gonna have to go to my room for clothes."

A second later, Jennie had tossed a black tank top and gray sweats onto the bed. They were both plain and with no indicators of who they'd belong to—Lisa was sure she owned almost identical sweats. She smiled a little as she reached for them.

"Thanks."

She pulled on her underwear from the night before and then Jennie's clothes, but as the two of them got cleaned up and ready to go downstairs, she quickly stopped in her closet to change underwear. She finished up with that and the bathroom before Jennie, so she headed downstairs first, finding Chaeyoung and Jisoo in the living room, both sipping coffee. She saw no signs that they'd eaten any real food yet.