20: Happily

Jennie and Lisa were not doing a good job of being ready for their roommates' arrival on Sunday.

They'd lazed around in Lisa's bed all morning, and when they did finally drag themselves up, they realized that they'd never put the living room back in order after Lucas and Bambam had left the previous day. So Lisa deflated the air mattress and folded it up, shoving it back underneath her bed while Jennie pulled the coffee table away from where it had been pushed up against the old fireplace. When Lisa got back downstairs, the living room was back to its usual look.

"So what time is everyone getting back?" Lisa wondered, staring at her girlfriend who had pulled on one of Lisa's t-shirts and some of her college sweats when they'd finally gotten out of bed. Seeing Jennie in her clothes was a major turn on for Lisa, apparently, because all she wanted to do was rip them off and make her gorgeous girlfriend feel good.

"Not sure, probably soon," Jennie answered.

Lisa approached the woman, who was standing by the wall in the hall across the stairs now, after having straightened out the living room. "You should probably change out of those clothes before they get here," Lisa told her with a smirk, wrapping her arms around Jennie's waist and sliding her hands right down into the back of her sweats, palming at Jennie's ass. Jennie hummed, tangling a hand in Lisa's brown and purple hair, pulling her closer for a deep kiss. Lisa took a step forward, causing Jennie to have to step back as well, stumbling against the wall, where Lisa pinned her purposefully—a position Lisa didn't get Jennie in very often.

Jennie didn't seem to mind though, and she whimpered a little into the kiss as Lisa bit down on her lower lip before sucking on it tenderly. She pressed her body into Jennie's as she squeezed her ass, and Jennie's other hand came to Lisa's waist, holding her in place as they kissed deeply.

"We probably don't have time for this," Lisa murmured into Jennie's lips after a few seconds, and Jennie grumbled something unintelligible before kissing her even more deeply. Lisa pulled her hands up out of Jennie's hands and to her waist, digging her short nails into Jennie's lower back as she let herself become completely absorbed in Jennie's kiss.

Neither of them even heard when the back door was being unlocked, or when the knob turned.

No, neither of them were aware of anything other than each other until they heard Mino's voice saying, "Uh..." as Chaeyoung exclaimed, "Oh my god!"

Lisa pulled away from Jennie abruptly, seeing Jennie's eyes just as wide as hers probably were as they turned to face Chaeyoung and Mino, who had just unlocked the back door and had Chaeyoung's luggage in their hands. "Shit," Lisa hissed, looking at their shocked expressions, "uh... hey guys," she tried weakly.

"What's going on?" Chaeyoung asked in surprise. "Hold on—I swear a week ago, you two hated each other?"

"Let's... um... maybe we can talk about that when Jisoo gets back?" Lisa suggested, glancing at Jennie who looked completely mortified.

"Uh... okay," Chaeyoung agreed, sounding a little concerned.

"I'm just... I'm going to change," Jennie muttered, before hurrying toward the stairs. Lisa watched her go, and then sighed, looking back at Chaeyoung and Mino.

"You two need help with your bags?" she asked halfheartedly.

"We've got it," Mino insisted, "but thanks." Lisa nodded, and the two of them moved past her to Chaeyoung's room with the bags, the back door closing behind them. She sighed a little, leaning against the wall and hoping that Jennie wasn't too upset right now.

Chaeyoung and Mino came back out of the room after a minute, and Chaeyoung looked at Lisa with a raised eyebrow. "Do we really need to wait for Jisoo to get here for me to know what's going on?"