13: We Left Off Somewhere Earlier

Lisa's fingers tangled into luscious dark locks as purposeful lips closed around her nipple, a moan ripping out of her throat. She arched her back up, shoving her nipple further into Jennie's mouth as the woman's tongue pressed flat against it. Soft hands were trailing down her bare hips, neatly trimmed fingernails scratching teasingly down to her thighs. Lisa was panting desperately, her center throbbing with need. Jennie ventured her lips further down from Lisa's breasts, pressing hot and wet kisses to her abdomen, and lower, until finally her tongue came to meet Lisa's wet center. Lisa moaned again, gripping Jennie's hair and holding her head between her legs. She gasped desperately as Jennie ate her out, her fingers daring to join her tongue between Lisa's thighs.

Lisa felt like she should be getting close, and she whimpered as she felt stagnant, not sure why she couldn't come. She pleaded for Jennie to make her come, practically begging for release.

And then Lisa's eyes shot open, her heart pounding in her chest and a severe ache coming from between her legs. "Fuck," Lisa groaned, pressing her palm to her forehead, which was also mildly throbbing from the slight hangover she was expected to have after the Halloween party. She closed her eyes again, and the dream came rushing back to her. She groaned again, moving her hand from her forehead down into her pants and beneath her underwear. She felt between her folds and found that she was absolutely soaked.

Despite knowing that there were so many people in the house right now, Lisa bit down on her lower lip and began to relieve herself. After an embarrassingly short amount time, she managed to give herself a decent orgasm, feeling release wash over her momentarily. She knew it wasn't enough, but she also knew she couldn't just spend her whole morning touching herself.

Sighing and letting herself calm down, she used her clean hand to grab her phone off of her nightstand. It was nearing eleven, which was no surprise considering how late everyone had been up partying. She thought about the Halloween party again and remembered that she needed to talk to Jisoo. Something had definitely been up with her last night when she'd been drunk—and the fact that it had seemed to get Jennie a little upset was what really made her realize that it hadn't just been her and Seulgi noticing it.

Lisa exhaled deeply and then pulled herself to a seated position. The ache in her head increased a little, and she blew out a long breath, feeling her mostly empty stomach settle down before she forced herself up.

Jennie's door was closed when Lisa walked out into the hallway and the light seemed to be off, and the bathroom was empty. She wondered if Jennie and Irene were still asleep. She listened carefully and realized she could hear soft voices from downstairs, so she knew she, at least, wasn't the only one awake. She quickly cleaned herself up in the bathroom and everything before padding down the stairs quietly.

She heard Jisoo talking quietly as she made it to the first floor. "Yeah, I know, I just feel so—" Jisoo stopped speaking as soon as she saw Lisa, which made Lisa's eyebrow quirk up a little and she glanced into the kitchen, where Jennie was standing, making pancakes by the looks of it. "Hey, Lisa."

"Hey," Lisa said, looking back at the dark haired woman. "Everything okay?"

"Yeah," Jisoo said quickly, "I'm just gonna shower before breakfast." She quickly stood up and made a beeline for her bathroom, and Lisa furrowed her eyebrows as she looked back at Jennie, who looked less than pleased about something.

"Uh, what happened?" Lisa asked.

"Nothing," Jennie said quickly.

"Okay, you can't expect me to believe that," Lisa said, leaning against the island and looking at Jennie, who was avoiding her gaze.

"It's just Jisoo drama," Jennie stated flatly.

Lisa decided not to press anymore. "Fine. Where's Irene?"