Episode 64

The sky is getting darker and darker, and there are shadows floating in the shadow of the garden.

The old "woman" took the basin and slowly walked out of the garden, and the iron gate closed...

Suning walked to the iron gate in two steps and found that the car parked by the gate had long since disappeared.

A level of difficulty cannot be an ordinary campus world, and Suning has no choice but to help.

If she guessed correctly, Willy School is a large-scale human trafficking/trafficking organization. Through the school’s activities, they are sold to thieves’ dens. No wonder there is no information available on the Internet, and courses are optional, and they are returned. Well-dressed and sent to the garden in the middle of the night, it seems that they were sold...

And the one who can buy ten young girls and get them dressed up...only can be rich men with evil tastes.

Suning has been afraid of many things and things since he was a child. He is afraid of ghosts, zombies, and monsters, but he is not afraid of men.

In Suning's heart, going into a haunted house is a hundred times more terrifying than a man.

Of course, it means normal men...

Thinking of this, her heart calmed a little bit.

As long as it is not bt, she is confident that he can give her as an ancestor! Sooner or later I can find a chance to leave.

As for Su Ma, I don’t know if it was because Su Qin’s indifference towards her since she was a child caused her not to have much hope for the so-called mother from the beginning...

She doesn't wait for the unusual and dangerous world of "sex"!

Cross silver sword? Suning thought of the sword that he saw in the Su's study. It was an antique sword that was very valuable at first glance. It should have a lot of points. However, Suning was a little confused.

The sky was completely dark, and nothing was seen around.

I still can't figure out the purpose of keeping them in the dark. Are there infrared lights around them watching them?

There is always a chance to meet the people behind the scenes.

When he touched something with his foot, Suning squatted down, "touched" and "touched" with his left and right hands, "touched" a stone as big as a stool beside his feet, and when he was about to sit on it, a cold hand suddenly shook Caught her wrist.

vampire? ? !

The hand touching her skin was very cold, and there was no temperature at all. Suning's little heart began to plop and jump, trying to withdraw his hand, but found that the hand was very powerful, and it seemed that she couldn't shake it without much effort.

...Well, there are also vampires who can do things like buying people...

At a critical juncture, Suning did not continue to entangle with substandard products, and directly used the indifferent ideal type.

The sky is very dark, there is no light, Suning can not see the other party, but knows that the other party must be looking at her, vampires are nocturnal creatures, can see things at night...

"Can you release me?"

There was a trembling in the weak tone, it was fear.

Fear went into blood, he never liked it.

But at this moment, he felt that the person in front of him was extraordinarily attractive. He had never had an appetite just because he smelled his breath.