Episode 14

Hehe, Suning didn't dare to put his unhappiness on the face, after all, he asked him to let her go home.

When are these days without human rights?

Both got up and saluted at the same time.

A big hand directly pulled her over, lifted her chin, and twisted the residue of "medicine" left in the corner of her mouth with his thumb, plus the strong smell of Chinese "medicine" floating in the air.

Xuanyuan Ling frowned and asked, "You drank the "medicine"!" The question sentence was affirmed by him.

"En...en...to replenish the body... I drank a little bit." Damn, this dog's nose won't smell it. This is a contraceptive "pill"!

Turning his gaze to Su Yu, Xuanyuanling said in a cold tone, "What'medicine' did you give her?"

Shocked by the ruthlessness in those black eyes, Su Yu's heart hung in his throat, and there was an unconscious tremor in his voice, "Tonic medicine...tonic medicine "···"

"Xiao Zhuozi, take the bowl to the imperial hospital and let the imperial doctor see what this'medicine' does!"

Su Yu couldn't hold on anymore, and knelt directly on the ground, crying and begging: "It's a sterilization "medicine"! It's a sterilization "medicine"! Your Majesty, the concubine is wrong, the concubine knows that he has done something wrong, and your majesty be merciful. Concubine!"

Xuanyuan Ling turned his gaze back again.

Suning looked unbelievable, with wide-eyed eyes and various expressions of disappointment, despair, and sadness on her face. Even she had to admire herself, and she was obviously very high in her heart.

He stretched out his finger and pointed at Su Yu, as if tears were blowing out of anger, "Sister, you!!...You actually!!!"

Xuanyuanling took her into her arms, with a hint of tenderness in her cold tone, "Do you dare to drink the "medicine" given to you casually in the future?"

"Don't dare, don't dare! Uuu" Suning cried very sadly, "Your Majesty, I can't have a baby anymore... I can't have a baby for your Majesty..."

Hearing what she said in a choked voice, Xuanyuan Ling didn't know why, and felt particularly pressing in her heart, "I really want to have a baby for me?"

"Hmm!" Suning "touched" her tears and nodded vigorously, hehe, I want to give birth but can't give birth, your Majesty don't blame me, haha!

"Don't cry." Xuanyuanling wiped away her tears, the ice in her eyes was all counted away, and a warm kiss was printed on her forehead, and she said calmly and slowly: "I will grant you a favor and live for me. The prince."

"But... woo woo... Your Majesty..." Su Ning's heart suddenly filled with an unknown premonition.

"Don't worry, I asked someone to change the "medicine". What you drink is just an ordinary tonic "medicine"..."

Suning was startled, now I really want to cry, what should I do...

If I want to cry, I have to look like weeping with joy. I'm so tired, I really don't feel in love anymore.

···

The next day, Su Ning, who had a sore back and "rubbed" her waist and got up, heard the news that Su Yu was beaten into the cold palace. What is this feeling of guilt coming from nowhere...

However, she should still worry about herself first. According to Xuanyuanling's sowing frequency, there shouldn't be much problem with holding two in three years. The problem is that she, really, no, think, ah!