Episode 51

Even if she can't be with her, she won't be allowed to be with Lin Yu! !

The three thoughts were surprisingly consistent.

There are a total of 21 paper balls, with three paper **** with numbers ranging from one to seven. People who draw the same number form a team to patrol.

Peel away the paper ball that Lin Yuping put on the table top, with 3 on it.

Suning looked at the paper ball in front of him, wishing he had a pair of perspective eyes.

He gritted his teeth and picked up the paper ball in the middle.

Open it and see that it is 5.

On the side, Mu Yunfeng took the paper ball on the far left. No one noticed that a tree seed as small as a grain of sand fell out of the paper ball.

Glancing from the back of Suning, Yan Zihao was cutting out the traces based on the size of the paper ball, trying to infer that the paper ball might be 5.

But when Li Yan saw that his number was the same as the number Lin Yu placed on the table, the paper was frozen into ice scum again by him.

Another person who was not in complete condition, looked at his '5' number, and "exposed" a gentle smile. Mu Ling said with a smile, "I'm number 5. Excuse me, where is my teammate? ?"

Suning slowly raised his hand.

At the same time, Mu Ling, who received Yan Zihao and Li Yan's unclear sight, said that my smile was a bit bitter.

Holding a flashlight, Suning, who followed behind the Mu family siblings, did not dare to look outside the wall at all. He could hear the sound of zombies scratching the wall and smell the stench.

"Mu Ling, you go first." Mu Yunfeng's calm voice sounded, "I have a word with Suning."

"Brother?" Mu Ling smiled awkwardly: "Is there anything you want to say without me?"

Mu Yunfeng frowned and did not reply, but his expression was extremely unhappy.

Muling only said: "Well, then I will go over first, and you will talk slowly."

"No need!" Suning grabbed Mulling's sleeve, "You don't need to go, I have nothing to talk with him!"

Mu Ling tugged and didn't pull the sleeves back. He could only signal to Mu Yunfeng helplessly: "Can't go."

Mu Yunfeng's face sank.

A tree vine suddenly appeared, tied Suning's hands and waist, separated her from Mu Ling, and pushed Mu Ling forward. Mu Ling walked along without stopping, and walked directly more than ten meters away.

After Su Ning was astonished for an instant, looking at Mu Yunfeng's face as usual, she knew that this tree and vine must be related to him.

Forced to earn is absolutely unable to earn, Suning calmly remained motionless, but his eyes were full of fear and anxiety, as if he was extremely afraid of him, his tone trembled and nervous, "You...you don't want to beat me...don't kill me..."

Mu Yunfeng's frowned brow has not been loosened, he just looks like a person who can beat her?

Mu Yunfeng let go of the vines, his black eyes looked directly at her, and said in a deep voice, "I just want to say a word to you."

Suning didn't run, but nodded obediently, and said, "You said, you said."

"Don't get close to Lin Yu, he is dangerous."