Episode 61

After entering the base, Suning looked around.

This is the periphery of the base. It has been reclaimed for planting various vegetables, and sheds are set up to raise chickens and ducks and other poultry, which are looked after and fed by special personnel.

Inside is the place where people live. It is very crowded because of the many tents set up. But except for the people walking inside, basically no people can be seen. The more inside, the fewer tents and the more people. Suning I took a closer look and found that the place where people gather is more like a market. There are stalls selling things and some delivering food. There is also a group of people walking out, each carrying a half-drum bag, and the head is on the face. There was a long scar, as if it had been scratched by some large animal. It looked very scary. Before he felt her attention and turned his attention to her, Suning hurriedly withdrew his gaze.

However, he turned around and led people toward her.

Why are you coming to her?

Suning lowered her head and kept silent and walked forward, stopped before a pool of water on the ground, and glanced at her shoes. They were new shoes that I only changed today. The water was deep and wide, and they couldn't get around. , If you step on it, you must dip into the shoes, the water looks very dirty...

Lin Yu, who had been keeping two steps away from her, saw this, knowing that she had committed the "problem" of her little cleanliness again, and walked up to her behind her, with the bracelet on her waist, and said coldly: "I will hold you. past."

Suning turned around slowly, her forehead just touching his chest, and without looking up at him, she just nodded gently, "Well."

Lin Yu picked her up, and as soon as she stepped into the stagnant water, the team had already walked in front of the two of them.

"Lin Yu!" Scarman stopped Lin Yu and said, "You are finally back to the base. We are going to clean up the national highway. Do you want to join us?"

Suning buried her head in his arms and said nothing.

Lin Yu looked down at the person in her arms and said coldly: "Don't go."

Scarman only noticed the woman he was holding in his arms, and smiled and said, "This is a mission issued by the army. The pay is very high, and it also includes taking care of the family."

"No." After the conversation, Lin Yu didn't talk to him too much, stepping on the stagnant water and heading directly to the accommodation.

Scar did not reluctantly see this, and led people to continue walking outside.

"Have you been here before?"

Suning patted him on the shoulder and motioned for him to put her down.

"En." Lin Yu nodded, but after putting her down, his hands were reluctant to leave her waist.

The original owner of this body is a good old man, he can take on all tasks, and the silver wire outside the base is his masterpiece.

But there is also a benefit, that is, I have left a small villa for myself, so that I will not wrong her to live in a tent.

"Where are we going to live?" Suning pushed his hand away and looked around, and found that there are basically tents and slab houses here. The weather is so hot. If you want to take a bath here, it must be very inconvenient. Suning does not realize it. Frowned.

Did not get any reply.

Still nothing happened.

Isn't the system crashing again?