Episode 36

"Wei Qing, are you asleep?" Suning whispered: "I want to talk to you."

Wei Qing opened her eyes and saw that she took out a book from her schoolbag at some unknown time and was looking at it seriously.

"Baby, you are in a bad state these days, you really need to rest and relax." Wei Qing took her hand and covered the page, "Don't force yourself too much."

Suning took advantage of the trend and buried his head in his arms, and said in frustration: "Wei Qing, my grades are too bad to enter Rongda..."

"Although I really don't want to be separated from you, but there is no way, I can only take other schools.

Wei Qing Taohua's eyes were full of smiles, she stretched out her hand to stroke her hair, and smiled: "It turns out that the baby is worried about this problem."

"Rongda is a private school. My uncle is a school manager. There is a recommended place for admission. I went to Rongda’s recommendation to reserve this place for you. With this place, no matter how many scores you get in the college entrance examination, As long as you volunteer to fill in Rongda, you can be admitted, so baby, can you not worry now?"

"..." Suning was very moved and said that he wanted to send him a middle finger.

···

One month passed quickly.

After the college entrance examination, Suning chose another school far away from Rongda when filling in his volunteers.

Wei Qing's birthday was the third day after the college entrance examination. When he invited her to attend his birthday party, Suning, who had been trying to find a reasonable reason for him to take her home to see Mrs. Wei, finally breathed a sigh of relief.

Looking at the books on the top row of the bookcase, such as "How to get along with mother-in-law and daughter-in-law", "How to please mother-in-law", "Relationship between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law", Suning "showed" a confident smile.

Zhang Yue, who was out to get the takeaway, opened the door and walked in. After giving her a cold look, she sat down in her seat.

Suning retracted his gaze, took out the book on the bottom shelf that was blocked by the storage box, put it in the book collection area downstairs in the dormitory, and left the place with the suitcase.

The old man guarding the book recycling area shook his fan leisurely and glanced at the book that had just been placed in the recycling area. His expression instantly became weird. I saw the delicately packaged book cover. There are eight characters printed in bold and bold.

‘Why do I have no friends! ’

···

Wei Qing’s birthday.

Suning woke up early and combed a hairstyle that is said to be popular with her mother-in-law.

"Ningning, what are you doing so early? I have just finished the college entrance examination, so I can sleep a little longer." Su Ma was cooking in the kitchen, hearing the sound of her washing, she brought a cup of cow's milk and put it on the table. Drink some cow milk first, and breakfast will be fine soon."

"Okay!" Suning got dressed and walked out, sat at the dinner table holding a cup and took a drink, then waited quietly, looking into the kitchen from time to time, the busy figure inside made her feel very kind , But extremely strange.

Su Ma's name is Su Qin, and her original World Mother's name is also Su Qin.

But the two felt completely different to her.