birthday fireworks

*Song: Trainwreck by James Arthur*

a/n: hey guys again I am sorry this is late but here is a longer chapter to make up for it. enjoy :) don't forget to vote and comment. I love seeing what you guys gave to say. 

You couldn't help but moan as you woke up. The amount of pleasure growing in your lower stomach was almost unbearable in the best way possible. Your hands tangled in the sheets as you opened your eyes. 

You gasped at the sight in front of you. Flip buried between your thighs absolutely blissed out. When he finally noticed you were awake his eyes cast up towards you but his lips never left your body. A small smile curled on his lips as he whispered into your pussy, "happy birthday baby." 

"Oh God Flip" you practically screamed into the hot air of the bedroom as he trusted two large fingers into your core. His lips attached to your clit nipping and sucking while his free hand went to your breasts toying with your nipples. The immense pleasure was coursing through your body like electricity. 

You started pulling at Flip's shoulders to pull him up. His large frame was not budging. You started clawing at him, panting "please Flip I need you inside me now." 

His smug face pulled out of my core and with the biggest smile he said, "Your wish is my command, birthday girl." 

He pulled himself up and his lips met yours with pure passion. You could feel his cock at your entrance and with one strong thrust, you could feel yourself stretching to fit him. No matter how many times you two had sex it always felt like the first time because of his size. 

"Baby girl I love you," Flip panted into your ear as he thrusts into you with such force. 

"Oh god Flip I love you too!" You crossed your leg behind him and clawed at his back. You could feel yourself breaking the skin but honestly, you were not in your own body so you didn't care. And clearly, Flip was too far gone to care either. 

Flip's thumb found your clit and started drawing sloppy circles. You couldn't even speak anymore. All that was coming out was moans and inaudible screams. 

You're bodies connected creating an instant bond of love. This is what you wanted for the rest of your life. You wanted Flip and everything that came connected with him. 

You could feel your orgasm building stronger by the second. You could tell Flip was getting closer because his thrusts were sloppier. "Flip I'm gonn-"

"Cum for me baby," he moaned into your neck. 

That was all it took. His voice and his thrusts sending you to a plain of paradise. 

"Flip!"

"That's it baby," Flip whisper in your ear as both of you caught your breath. He pulled his head away from your neck, pulled himself up, and looked you in your eyes, placing a sweet kiss on your forehead.

"Happy birthday baby." You just smiled and pulled him back down into an embrace. You both just stayed there for a few moments. Well until you could feel the cum between your legs and you knew you needed a shower. 

"You know what?" 

Flip looked at you curiously waiting for you to continue. 

"Thank god for birth control because I swear at this rate we would already have little ones running around," you chuckled rolling over pulling yourself off of the bed. 

He laughed with you but then he got serious, "I mean would it be bad to have a little one running around?" 

You were shocked by his answer. I mean you knew he would be a great dad and he was great with the boys. You thought maybe it wouldn't have been so bad. But then again you did want to finish school and you would in a month.