endgame

*Song: High Enough by K.Flay or Endgame by Taylor Swift*

t/w: smut it this chapter. if you need to skip the first break line is where it ends. enjoy ;)

The kiss was hungry. It almost seemed like he had been dying to do this. And to be honest, you had been dying to do this for as long as you could remember. You grabbed his face and his hands automatically went to your waist. His grip was so strong that you whined into the kiss. He grabbed you and lifted you up so that now you were straddling him while still in his truck.

Your lips traveled down his jaw to his neck, licking and sucking. His hand moved from your waist to the now growing need between your legs. He started rubbing circles over your clothed clit. You moaned into his neck trying to communicate the need for him to be inside you. Your hands immediately shot down to his belt trying to unbuckle it as quick as you could. Before you got it undone his hand shot up to your throat, choking you slightly. You looked up with wide eyes, looking at the smirk grow on his god-like face.

"I am not going to fuck you in a car. Now I need you to be a good girl and unlock the apartment so I can fuck you in all the ways that I want. Do you think you can do that? Can you be a good girl or will I need to punish you?"

As much as you wanted to talk back the need for him to be inside you won and he knew didn't need to ask you twice. Without missing a beat you replied, "Yes daddy I want to be your good girl." He growled in response and both of you began running to get into your apartment.

You hadn't even shut your door and Flip had his hands all over you. Before you could even turn around he had picked you up and started walking to your bedroom. He threw you onto the bed and began untying the wrap dress. Thank god you had decided on wearing a matching set today because when Flip opened the dress, the look in his eyes was all the encouragement you needed. You laid before below him with a curvy body clad in a black lace matching set. You began smirking because you could tell he was so enamored with your body and how well you looked.

"Are you going to keep staring or are you going to do something about that growing problem you in your pants?" you said gesturing to the now prominent bulge in his pants.

With that, his lips were back on yours and his hand snaked between your bodies and began circling your clothed clit again. With a moan, you reached down and began unbuckling his belt again and this time you had no push back. You finally got the belt undone and were now working on unzipping his jeans. As you push down his pants you could see his bulge in his tight black boxers and you just knew you were going to be sore.

You looked up at him with big doe eyes and a way of permission to free his length. He kissed you then took your hand to his boxers having you lightly palm his hard cock showing you exactly what effect you had on him. "hmm baby you see what you do to me. I know you saw it at training and I want you to know this is all for you." he whispered into your ear. 

You gently pulled his boxers down and looked down at his cock. You swore your eyes were like 3x their size and honestly you were concerned if it was actually going to fit. Flip looked at your reaction and smirk because he knew exactly what you were thinking at that moment.

While you were stroking his cock, Flip began taking off your panties and his fingers started exploring your pussy. He quickly entered two fingers slowly stretching you out to get ready for his large cock.

You were usually never vocal in bed but it was mostly because no man had ever made you feel this good. Now all you could do was moan and yell Flip's name. "Oh god Flip don't stop." Your kissing has now grown more passionate and both of your tongues were everywhere.

At this point, you needed him inside of you. You locked your legs around his waist and flipped him over so you were now on top. Flip's look alone showed you how hot that was. One of his hands went to your throat pulling you down so your lips met and his other hand was lining up his cock with your entrance. With one swift moment, he entered you and you moaned into his mouth.

"I want to hear you screaming my name till you can't form a word. You got that?"

You had no idea what came over Flip since he was usually so gentle with you but you were so fucking happy with his dominance you didn't dare question it.

"Yes, daddy!"

He was roughly guiding you on top of him while you thrust. Even though you were on top he was in complete control. "Oh Flip yes right there! Don't you fucking stop"

"Oh fuck- that's it" Flip growled you could tell he was getting close and you knew you weren't going to last long either.

Flip started meeting your thrusts and it was so intense. You looked into his eyes and ecstasy completely took over. You came all over his cock and he quickly followed suit spilling his seed in you, entirely filling you up. You collapsed on his chest while you both tried to catch your breath.

After a few minutes, he took you off of him and silently got up and left the room. You sat up on your elbows with a confused look painted across your face. When he came back he was holding a wet towel. He knelt down in front of you and started cleaning up his cum that has spilled out. Looking at him taking care of you, you realized you truly do love this man but there was no way you would ever admit that because you were afraid if you did he would get scared and leave. But the love you were feeling completely took away the fear and all you felt was peace.

After he cleaned both you and him up, he put his boxers back on and put his t-shirt on you and some new panties. He crawled back into bed and reached his arm out so that you were nestled into his chest. For the first time in a while, you were completely relaxed and fell asleep with no fears of the night because you knew Flip would always protect you.

*

*

*

*

When you woke up the light was peaking through your shades. You rolled over and saw the most beautiful slight, a half-naked Flip completely spread out on your bed. When you reached over and placed a kiss on his forehead you noticed he was completely out for the count.

You slowly got out of bed to make sure you did not wake him and grabbed your computer so you could get some work done. You made your way to your kitchen island. You sat on a stool and set your computer down and your cup of tea. You had a huge mock trial coming up for a class and the professor had picked you to be head defense attorney so to say you had a ton of work to do was an understatement. You were so out of it focusing on the case you didn't even notice Flip had woke up and was now staring at you from across the kitchen.

*

*

*

*

*Flip's POV*

When I woke up I spread my arm out so that I could hold you but all he felt were cold sheets. He shot up and looked around the entire room, panicking, worrying that you left because you regretted the night. I quickly came down when a noise came from the kitchen and a smile immediately spread across my face.

I got up quickly and opened the door from the bedroom. When I looked up I completely stopped in my tracks. You were sitting in my t-shirt with a pencil sitting between the two fluffy pillows you call lips, with a furrowed brow. You were so focused I could tell you hadn't even noticed another person was in the room. The scene was just so beautiful that I just had to stare.

You sighed and ran your fingers through your hair. That's when you looked up and saw me. The biggest smile overtook your face and that was the moment I knew everything had changed and we could never go back to just being friends. I knew I never wanted that again though because to me you were and had always been endgame. 

*

*

a/n: guys i hope you enjoyed the chapter! also i hope everyone enjoyed the holidays and heres to a safe and healthy 2021 :) and if anyone ever needs to chat my dms are always open! love you guys