𝟙𝟜 : 𝕦𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖

6 months later: Lyla POV

I got out of the hospital, and recovered pretty quickly. My dad kept his word and stopped hurting me. He still drinks, but only on celebrations now. I finally turned 18 two months after I got out of the hospital. My brother stayed around more often. Him and dad are still on the fence after everything that happened, but they have no hard feelings. I've gotten so much better now. I'm more confident, and still learning to love myself, but I love myself so much nowadays. Me and Jack finally got to meet each others family properly. Corbyn and Christina are dating. So are me and Jack. He asked me out a few weeks after I got out of the hospital. Our relationship is the most beautiful thing to have happened in my life.  Ever since we met, to since we started dating, we have become so much closer. He makes me feel so special, and shows me so much love that I could never repay him for. But he wants to take it to the next level. He's been talking about wanting to get married and having kids. I want to have kids to, so were both thrilled. He wanted kids, and I had every intention to give them to him.

[S👏M👏U👏T👏 || 👏W👏A👏R👏N👏I👏N👏G 👏]

He took me upstairs to the room. He closed the door, and turned around to face me. He walked over to me, and split open my legs. He pulled down my pyjama shorts and underwear. He kissed me first before he did anything. Then his kisses travelled down to my heat. 

He started to put his head in further near my heat. He flicked his tongue in an upwards motion and started swirling it around in an 8-figure motion. I arched my head back and moaned at the feeling of pleasure. He finally took his tongue out, and took his pants off. His dick flopped out, and hit his stomach. He got down in front of me and lined himself up with my entrance.

"You ready princess?"

This kinds was my first time, since Lucas didn't really count. I felt scared, but I was prepared for anything that could've happened. I sat up and put myself on his lap. I looked him in the eyes and kissed him. While I kissed him, I grabbed his part and put it on the start of my entrance. I slowly sank myself down, and winced at the sharp pain I felt.

It didn't feel bad, but it didn't feel good either. I slowly bounced up and down, until Jack laid me down on the bed. He thrusted into me at an okay pace. Pretty soon, the pain turned into pleasure. I felt myself clenching around him. He groaned at the feeling. I could tell he loved it, so I did it again. He groaned again and smiled at me.

"How you doing, baby?"

"I'm okay. Did the clenching hurt you?"

"No baby, it felt good"

He started thrusting faster and faster inside me. I was moaning louder and louder every time. I could hear the bed creaking. While he was thrusting, I was kissing his neck and leaving little hickeys down his neck and collarbone. I felt him twitching inside me, and then a few minutes later, I could feel liquids inside me. He pulled out and laid down beside me. Just to make sure I could get pregnant, I turned down and went down to his dick. I put it in my mouth. I bobbed my head down at a quick pace, and he was grabbing my hair to push my head down further. I could feel him twitching, so I quickly got on top of him and felt more liquids inside me.

"Lyla Jane Peter, I am proud to announce that you are definitely pregnant" He said with a smirk on his face

9 months later

It was around 2:00am in the morning. I was feeling some pressure in my area. I thought it was just some cramps. About an hour later, they were still going. Then I was starting to crave orange juice. Which is weird because I don't usually like Orange juice (A/N note what I did there😂😋) . Jack went and got me some orange juice because I woke him up and asked him too. After, my pain was getting a bit stronger. I felt like I had to go to the bathroom, so I went and walked to the toilet. On the way, I felt water rushing down my legs, because I was wearing a nightie. I was scared for a few seconds.