𝟜

Layla POV

No, no, no, no, no no. Out of all the people that could've been here tonight, he had to come?! Why is he here? How did he even know about this party? I thought he was all the way in LA. He catches me staring in his direction, and immediately walks over with that smile on his face. God, please don't tell me he's walking over here.

"Hey bbygirl" He said. I just pretended to look somewhere else. He sat down by me, and started grabbing my thigh.

"Come on baby, be respectful and answer me when I'm talking to you" His hand went higher.          I just sat there, with complete fear plastered on my face.

"You better answer, unless you want what happened last time to happen again" I stood there, completely defenceless.

"Oh well, you asked for it"

He picked me up, and carried me upstairs to a room and threw me on the bed harshly. He turned around to lock the door. Then he faced me.

"I thought I told you to be respectful, but you always gotta make shit difficult for yourself" 

He climbed on top of me, and started kissing my neck. Then he pulled up my dress, and stuck one finger inside me. He continued with another finger while I laid down crying, and not knowing what to do.

[God, please make it stop, please.]

He looked at me and said->

" You know, no matter how ugly you look, you always make good for a s3x slave. No matter how annoying and stubborn you can be, whenever I do this to you, you knew not to fight it. Because you knew what would happen. It wasn't until your rat friend called me out, and I had to do jail for a year. Oh, how I planned to do this to you for so long. I never got to finish my fun last time. Now, no one is here to stop it."

He pulled down his pants and tried to get himself out. Then, someone started banging on the door. I think it was one of the boys.

"Lyla, I know your in there. Open the door up! I know your with a dude, open up!"

Lucas looked at me, smiled and laughed, then said:

"You better get that while I make a quick get away bbygirl"
" and don't tell baby. shush"

He jumped off of me, and walked over to the window. He literally made a get away. I just laid there on the bed, crying and hiding my face in shame. I pulled my dress down, but I still hurt from what just happened. He just assaulted me again, and let it happen. I went over and unlocked the door.

There was Jack. Standing in front of the doorway. He could tell I've been crying. He looked at the bed, and saw that it was messed up.

"What happened? I saw you over someone's shoulder and he carried you up to the room " He said concerned

" I just saw my ex" I answered

"Lyla, what happened?" he knew there was something else

In that moment, I just threw my arms around his shoulders. I let my tears out, and his shirt was soaking after I stopped crying.

 "Jack, Jack he hurt me!" I said between sobs. His face became stern

"What.did.he.do?" 

"He touched me. He hurt me" I couldn't hold it in anymore. I told him everything. But Jack looked like he couldn't either. He yelled at Jonah to get up here

" what bro? I just had a conversation going on with a hot girl" Jonah asked. But then he saw me, and his expression changed

" what I miss out on?" he asked

"Get Layla to Christina. And then we need to find someone"  jack said

"Got you" He answered

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jack POV

I came back from getting drinks for me and Layla. When I got back, there was another dude there already. I couldn't see her face, but I thought she was ok. The dude carried her over his shoulders, so I assumed that he was her boyfriend or something. But then I got an uneasy feeling. About 3 minutes later, I walked up to the room. I could tell she was in there, it was the only door that was closed. I banged on the door, I didn't care about anything right then. If she wasn't safe, then I would feel bad for not knocking.

I banged, and then I heard the window open up. Lyla looked like she had been crying. I asked her what happened, and told her what I saw. All she said was: "I saw my ex"

That's didn't seem like a good thing. She was crying, she mentioned her ex and the bed was messed up. That raised a problem. I asked her again: "Lyla what happened?"

She broke down after that, because next thing you know, she threw her arms over me. She was crying, and I calmed her down. After she was ok, she told me what happened. Let me say, I was pissed. I don't care that I just met Lyla today. Nobody should ever treat a girl like that. I told Jonah to get up here, and I told him to get Layla to Christina. Then we went looking for this guy. We found him in the front yard. I lost it. I practically ran over to him. I tackled him to the ground. I was throwing punch after punch after punch. He started bleeding, and that was when Jonah started pulling me off of him.

"If you EVER touch Lyla in any way, if you ever touch ANY of my friends in that way, if you are near her, if you even look at her, I will throw you in jail myself, and make sure you STAY THERE!"

He was knocked out after that. And the sight of him made me hate him even more. I gave him one last kick in the balls before I left. Just for good measure.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Okay guys, what did you think about that one? I'll do a recap for people who didn't want to read, but yeah. Make sure you drop a comment on this if you want

Love y'all <3