𝟙𝟚

Dad POV

After the last time I saw Lyla, I went and got a few beers from the cooler. About an hour passed and Christina came by and asked for Lyla.

"Hey, um, is Lyla here?"

"We had a little scuffle, and she ran off somewhere"

"Well do you know where she might be?"

"No clue"

She gave me a sort of disappointed and disgusted look. She turned around and I watched her jump in her car and drive off. I went inside and started drinking. I started watching some TV and fell asleep. I woke up about an hour later to someone calling. I answered:

Dad: what do you want?

? : Mr peters?

Dad: Yeah, what?

? : Are you the parent of Lyla Jane Peters?

Dad: Yes, what has she done?

? : I'm afraid to say your daughter has been submitted to a hospital room due to her attempting to commit suicide *silence*

I just stood there. I was shocked. My daughter tried to kill herself. I couldn't believe it. Why would someone like her do that? 

I didn't know I hurt her that bad

Wait, no, I don't care about her! She was the reason for all this unhappiness! 

But there were times when she was the light of our family. 

She's the reason this darkness overwhelmed our family

She gave us all love even when we didn't deserve it

That doesn't mean she should be loved, after everything she did to our family

She actually held this family together when we were falling apart. 

She was the reason my wife died crying! 

She was crying because we would never get to see our kids grow up together. She wanted to watch them grow more than anything, and she only died because I wasn't paying attention to where I was driving!

I just stood there with my thoughts. I couldn't stop them going around in my head. What was wrong with me? I just looked at myself in the mirror in front of me. 

Oh no. I was the reason my wife died.

I can't believe it, I'm the one killing this family. I blamed everything on her, when really it was all my fault. What was wrong with me? I'm a 40-year old man, and I blamed all my problems on a 17-year old!

I couldn't handle myself these sudden thoughts. I just decided to sleep it off.

Time skip >>

I woke up and checked my phone. I had slept for two days. I chucked on some clothes. While  I was eating some cereal, I thought  I should go see Lyla. Just to apologise and check up on her. I don't know think she will ever forgive me, but I just want her to know how bad and wrong I am. I put on some good clothes, tried my best to look good and caught an uber to the hospital. I brought some chocolate and flowers for her, in case she woke up.

But what if she didn't?

What if she actually did it, and she actually killed herself?

No, I have to hope, I have to. I lost my wife because of my stupid actions, I will not lose my daughter without apologising. 

I got to the front doors of the hospital. this was so scary ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Just keep reading peoples

 <3