𝟠

Jack POV

I dropped Lyla off and told her if things went bad, to come to mine. She looked like she would be okay. I drove off and got home. I went to my room and immediately started thinking about her and our date. My god she was just perfect. The way she is, she is just genuinely broken but trying to hide it. I admire how strong she is. I could never deal with anything like what she's going through. Man, the love I feel for this girl is unconditional. I just love everything about her. The way her giggles lighten the mood. The way her smile can make the stars jealous. The way her happiness can spread faster than any disease on this planet. I love every moment I spend with her, and I'm so glad she kissed me.

 I just want to take her away from that horrible place. She deserves nothing but unconditional love and happiness, but her dad won't give it to her. She is so broken inside and it hurts me to know that she is hurting. She needs to be around people who can love her like I can' like how me and the boys and Christina can. I can't wait to take her away and make her mine.

I got so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even realise my phone ringing. It was Christina

Call :

Christina: Jack, Lyla ran away!

Jack: What do you mean? I dropped her off, she should be at her house right now

Christina: Jack Robert Avery, I'm not blind or stupid. I am at her house right now, and she is nowhere to be seen. I came to get my stuff back that she borrowed, and her dad told me she ran off after an 'argument' 

Jack: *under my breath* shit. You call the boys and tell them to look out for her! I'm gonna drive around and start looking for her. I might have an idea where she is.

Christina: Wait, JACK !

Jack: What?

Christina: Please, when you find her, do everything in your power to make her realise that we  love her. As you know she ahs a hard time with that

Jack: I will Chris, don't worry, I'll bring her back for us

Call ends

I get in my car and drive to the one spot where me and Lyla made special for us. I ran to the spot where me and her were in the previous hour. When I got there, I scream at what I saw : Lyla hanging herself from under the tree. I ran straight to her. I tried to pull her down, but I couldn't. I ran to my car to find something sharp to cut the rope off with: I had scissors. I climbed the tree, and tried slicing the rope. After a while, I heard Lyla's body hit the ground. I jumped off the tree and cradled her in my arms.

I called the ambulance and told them what happened. Then I called Christina and told her. She cried and I told her to meet me at the hospital. I ended the call and tried to talk to Lyla.

"Lyla, LYLA JANE PETERS, DONT YOU DARE DIE ON ME! Lyla please, Lyla I love you so god damn much! Please, live for me! live for Christina! live for the boys! Please Lyla, I love you too much to let you die now!"

I was squeezing her tight, hoping she would wake up.

"Lyla, remember the date? remember the kiss? remember when you told me how you thought nobody could love you? You were wrong Lyla. I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH LYLA JANE PETERS! The boys love you too! CHRISTINA LOVES YOU TOO! Your rother loves you more than anyone, remember?! Please, don't leave me all alone with a broken heart! I love you, please don't leave me Lyla, Please wake up" I said in between sobs

I felt scared, I felt like I would lose her forever...

So I kissed her. I kissed her roughly, but passionately. I kissed her like it might be her last time. I didn't want her to die feeling unloved. I didn't want her to die at all. I wanted her back. I made a promise to myself that I would take her away form everything that would and ever did hurt her. I want her too be alive and happy 

The ambulance got here, and put her in a carrier. They drove her to the hospital. I was squeezing her hand tight, while trying to find any trace that she would make it. We got there and they admitted her into a room. I got told to go to the waiting room. After a few minutes, the boys and Christina get here. 

We were all distressed and in tears. Zach looked terrible, Corbyn and Jonah look worried and in shock, and Daniel looks like he's been crying for the whole afternoon. They all run up to me and shook me. 

"Where is she? JACK WHERE IS SHE!?"

I just stood there with a blank face. Then I broke down right there. My body hit the floor. I put my head in my hands and felt them catch my tears. I felt a warm pair of hands wrap around my body. I put my head onto the shoulder of that person. I look up and see Christina. 

"I heard you talking to her when you thought you ended the call"

I broke down even harder. The boys all joined in on my hug, and were rubbing my back. We were all in a big pile on the ground. Everyone was staring at us, and we got back up and slept on the couches. The doctors let us borrow a room to stay overnight, but only 3 people could stay in the room. The others would have to visit. We all decided that me, Christina and someone else would stay. Christina said that someone would be here later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

And that's us for this one. read the next chapter, because it gets interesting.