Spicy Ending

Yuuka lead Y/n up the large staircase to their bedroom. "wow, that's huge," she said.

"it is, isn't it.." Yuuka said as he looked down. Y/n turned and saw Yuuka looking at his crotch. Yuuka looked up, meeting Y/n's gaze. Yuuka smirked, pulling Y/n on to the bed by her waist to sit on top of him.

"If you don't take it off, my suit will crease, and I know you love this suit on me.." Yuuka said as he started unbuttoning the first two buttons. Y/n giggled. Reaching to his shirt as Yuuka sat back watching Y/n undress him. Just watching her got him excited. Y/n managed to get him shirtless, now unbuttoning his pants. "Stand up for me dear," Yuuka said. Y/n stood up, confused as to why he had stopped her. He got up and sat on the arm chair. "go ahead," he said to Y/n.

Y/n stood there confused. Yuuka stood up and walked over to Y/n, grabbed her hands and made her unbutton her blouse. Y/n understood what he wanted her to do. "slowly baby," Yuuka said as he leaned back on the arm chair and opened his legs wider. Y/n was nervous, she was the centre of attention. Y/n sat on the bed in her underwear, Yuuka watching her every move. Y/n crawled to the center of the bed, making eye contact with Yuuka as she unclipped her bra. He exhaled slowly as though calming his heart rate.

Y/n could see him get harder. Y/n laid down, and seductively took her panties off. She sat down and leaned back as she opened her legs, using her small hand to cover her private area. She licked her fingers and started playing with herself, inserting only a finger. Y/n pumped her finger in and out of her *****, slowly picking up the pace, moaning in pleasure. Yuuka finished unzipping his pants and pulled his hard **** out. With his right hand, Yuuka pumped his dick ever so gently, making sure he only teased himself. Y/n was embarrassed, it was her first time being watched, but after a few minutes of playing with herself, she completely forgot about it. In her own little world, she continued to pump her little finger in and out. She suddenly felt a large body on top her. Yuuka couldn't hold back anymore. He jumped on her smaller body licked his fingers and inserted them inside of her. He kissed her breasts, his tongue playing with her nipples. Y/n arched her back from the pleasure. Yuuka lost his senses, attacking her body with kisses, his tongue rolling down her belly, his head between her thighs. His large hands gripped her thighs, opening them wider, giving his tongue more access to her. Y/n grabbed his hair, pulling his locks gently so to not hurt him. Yuuka noticed this. He looked up at her, "baby girl, you can be as rough as you want, you wont hurt me. I recommend you being rough as well, because im not going to go easy on you tonight." Y/n looked down at him blushing as he went back to eating her out. Y/n moaned loudly, his tongue reaching even farther than any of the previous times. Y/n pulled his hair hard, making Yuuka chuckle in satisfaction. His chuckles' vibrations hit her ****, making Y/n roll her eyes back in pleasure. He was lying when he said he wouldn't be gentle. This was his home. Y/n was the baby gazelle in the lions den. The idea of being helpless under Yuukas touch made her tremble. She loved it. The feeling of Yuuka dominating her, turned her on even more. "Fuck.. yes daddy, just like that, fuck~~" Y/n screamed out as Yuuka continued to tongue fuck her *****. "That's it, good girl, I want you to cum on my tongue," Yuuka said as he inserted his finger and flicked his tongue on Y/n's ****.

Y/n: "FUCK~"

Yuuka quickly inserted his tongue in once more, licking every drop of her juices. Y/n layed there, her legs trembling. Yuuka aggressively opened Y/n's legs and shoved his **** into her. Y/n still sensitive from her climax, moaned out from how good he felt inside of her. Yuuka didn't give Y/n time to adjust. He was going crazy, he needed to fuck her. He needed to finish inside of her. He needed to see her covered in his cum. Yuuka leaned down, his firm, chiseled chest feeling her breasts move from under him as he pounded into her. Yuuka grabbed Y/n's neck, stuffing her face in the nook of his neck as he did longer and harder thrusts. "mmhm, that feels so good daddy," Y/n whimpered as she wrapped her legs around his waist. Yuuka could feel himself get closer. Feeling her thighs around his waist as he pounded into her made him chuckle, "don't do that baby.... I cant control myself if you do that..."

Y/n tightened her legs even more, sucking on his neck gently as he continued to fuck her *****. Yuukas thrust got slower, his breath getting heavier. Y/n knew he was close. Yuuka looked at her as she stuck her tongue out. He quickly pulled out and finished on her tongue. "That's a good girl," Yuuka said as he came on her tongue, watching her swallow it.

The two laid there, Yuuka reaching over to the night stand. "I know I didn't get to ask you properly, but ill make it up to you by giving you your dream wedding, how's that sound?" Yuuka said as he put a beautiful diamond ring on her finger. Y/n nodded happily, giving him a kiss.

Yuuka: "I want at least a boy and a girl."

Y/n: 'at least?'

the end
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note~
I hope you all enjoyed this story ❤️
I apologize for it taking so long to complete. I hope you all enjoyed it. I look forward to writing more fanfics 🥰