Chapter 8

Y/n and Yuuka were half way down the hall way. Y/n was giggling and Yuuka was teasing her. Gently pushing her with his elbow. Y/n get blushing and giggled when Yuuka got serious, "huh?" Y/n lightly whispered as she looked at him. "Shh someone's coming."
They heard footsteps running towards them.
"Wait.. wait for me" Kuon yelled as she caught up. She put her hands on her knees gasping for air.
Y/n: "wow, this girl really needs to work on her endurance" she thought "I'm no track star but I know I can jog slightly farther than that without loosing my breath..."
Kuon: "Sniper Mask, I wanted to go with you." She said not even acknowledging y/n's presence.
Yuuka: "hmm"
"I guess, alri—-"
Mayu: "HEY KUON!!! We found something you can do!!"
Kuon: "tch"
Yuuka and y/n just looked at each other back and forth. Y/n shrugged her shoulders, not caring about whether she tagged along or not. Kuon looked back at Mayu and then at him.
Yuuka: "Kuon, it's just too dangerous for you. And we can't be taking care of you if we come across masks. I know that they don't attack you, but you've seen a few stragglers that do attack regardless whether it's you or another person."
"It's for your own safety..."
Kuon had tears in her eyes. If it was one thing that pushed y/n's buttons it was exactly that. Someone guilt tripping another person. Especially when they used tears to try to break them. Y/n was starting to get annoyed.
Y/n: "just let her. If her role with the girls isn't necessary then just let her tag along." Y/n said as she walked up to Kuon, "but we will not go carry your weight, you have to put in your part."
Kuon looked at Yuuka. He shrugged his shoulders, "you heard her, keep up or get left behind."
Kuon let the girls know that Yuuka asked her to team up with him, not asking whether it was okay with them or not. But the girls knew, sniper mask wasn't like that, so they just played along with Kuon.
Kuon walked on alongside Yuuka, reaching for his arm.
"Having trouble walking Kuon?" He asked. Y/n looked over from the corner of her eye.
"No, why?" She answered him. "Well you're not a baby, so I don't need to hold your hand.."
She let go of his arm. Y/n kept walking not looking in their direction, yet she could feel Kuon glaring at her.
They walked for a while, finally stopping to take a lunch break. Every moment she could, trying to touch Sniper Mask. Evening came and they looked for a spot to rest.
Yuuka: "wait here girls let me check this out."
He walked away leaving the two alone.
Y/n: "are you tired yet Kuon? I know it's been a long walk."
Kuon snapped back at y/n, "why are you here?"
Y/n: "huh?"
Kuon: "you heard me, why couldn't you just switch spots with me so that I could be the one with him."
Y/n: "I... uh, wait are you serious? He chose me.."
Kuon didn't know that Yuuka had great hearing. So he heard everything she was saying, "oh man I should probably head back" he whispered to himself annoyed.
Kuon saw him turn the corner and went back to being sweet little Kuon, "umm Mr Mask, I mean sniper mask, y/n was telling me that she was going to go back because she had a stomach ache."
Yuuka: "did she now?"
Y/n just looked at Yuuka and rolled her eyes walking away.
Yuuka: "well, I found a safe spot where she can rest then."
"Y/n" he called out to her, "since your stomach hurts, I think it's best if you stay with me tonight then.. so that I can watch over you."
Kuons plan backfired. Y/n had a big smile on her face, "that's so sweet of you, please do because it's a really painful stomach ache."
Kuon was angry, "she's lying. Her stomach doesn't hurt!!"
Yuuka: "but you just said it did.. we're you... lying?"
Kuon mumbled, "no.."
Kuon slept in a separate room from them.
Y/n walked out of the room to get some water, seeing that Kuon was sitting there just glaring at her, she called out to Yuuka, "hey I think I have a really.. REALLY, high fever." She said as she started unbuttoning her blouse, winking at Kuon.
Yuuka chuckled when y/n got back to the room, shaking his head, "you're playing with fire."
Y/n locked the door behind her, climbing on top of him, "hey I didn't start it. I'm just finishing it."
Y/n sat on top of him, "well, my stomach hurts, should you make me feel better Mr Mask~?" She said as she kissed his neck.
Yuuka picked her up and layed her on back. He leaned over to her and grabbed a handful of hair pulling her towards him, "keep the skirt on"
Y/n was turned on, she hadn't seen this dominant side of him. He opened her legs and started teasing her sensitive spot. Not inserting his tongue or his fingers, just teasing her as he played with her clit.
Y/n: "oh Mr Mask, that feels good," she said out loud.
Yuuka chuckled, causing the light air he breathed out to hit her pussy, making her arch her back.
Kuon knocked on the door, interrupting them.
When he teased her enough, he unbuckled his belt. Y/n walked to the door, leaning against it, calling him over. "You're naughty, I like it," he whispered in her ear as he inserted his hard cock inside of her.
Y/n threw her head back in pleasure, "oh Mr Mask, yesssss!"
"Ahhh, you're make me feel so good!"
Yuuka gabbed her ass, opening her legs wider so that he wouldn't make any noise.
Yuuka couldn't hold it any longer, it was impossible to stay quiet. He was about to groan. He leaned in and bit down on her shoulder, enough to give y/n pleasure and not pain.
Kuon knocked on the door harder. She was fuming. "What the hell was going on in there???" She thought.
Y/n leaning against the door, yelled even louder, mmm mr mask, yes, yes! Ahhh my stomach ache is almost gone. You're so close to making it go away. Just like that Mr Mask!"
Kuon knocked harder.
Yuuka was almost at his peak too. He turned y/n around, sitting her on the floor, he got on top of her and gave her long and deep strokes. His hands pushed up against the door, thrusts getting sloppier by the second. Y/n knew he was about to cum. She watched him bite down on his lip hard. Moaning one last time, "Oh god yes, ahhh you're doing it. It doesn't hurt anymore." She said as they both came.
Yuuka layed in the floor catching his breath. Y/n opened the door slightly, looking up to Kuon, "oh did you knock?"
Kuon: "where is he???"
Y/n peeked over to him, "oh he's just relaxing. He's exhausted after making my stomach ache go away"
Kuon looked at y/n, "you're such a liar," she said, clenching her jaw.
Y/n innocently answered, "me?"
Kuon stomped away upset.