Chapter 15

The girls finished what they had planned, eventually going back to meet up with y/n, Sniper Mask and Kuon.
Y/n was there when they arrived, seeing that only Yuri and Mayu had walked in, "hey, where's Kuon?"
Mayu: "what do you mean? She stayed here remember?"
Y/n: "she mentioned that you guys ended up needing her and she chased after you guys like a few minutes after you had left.."
Mayu: "she never met up with us..."
Yuri: "wait, so she hasn't come back?"
Y/n: "no. I didn't think anything of it since I thought you guys might've seen her when she walked out."
Mayu: "do you- think she's mad from what happened ..?"
Y/n: "if she is, she hid it well, she acted like she had gotten over it, which seemed a bit strange."
Y/n: "we need to look for her."
Mayu: "maybe we're better off if she left," she thought, thinking about saying that but instead kept it to herself.
Y/n called her phone but she didn't answer. She went to Yuukas room and explained what was going on, "maybe she'll answer if you call her."
He called her phone but she didn't answer either. He tried one last time and the call finally went through.
Kuon: "oh hi Mr Mask." She said in a cheerful tone.
Yuuka: "where are you?"
Kuon: "oh, I came to help rescue Yuri's brother. I'm just going to blow this building up." She said lying to them, waiting to hear a reaction.
Yuuka: "don't do that Kuon. Are you mad from what happened?"
Kuon lied again: "no, why would I be mad?"
Yuuka muted the phone, "yeah she's mad."
Kuon: "mr mask, I'm -"
He hung up not letting her finish her sentence. "Why did you hang up?!" Yuri asked. "There was no point talking to her, for one, she's already at her destination, second, she wasn't planning on being on going back on whatever she's doing. Best is to stop wasting time and be prepared. To start, we should probably leave this building now. "
Mayu: "he's right, she knows our location, making us easy targets, if she wanted to, she could have blown us up already, but she hasn't.."
Y/n: "meaning she's planning on doing something with that Mamoru guy...... we need to get out of here fast, grab your things girls." Y/n ran to Yuuka, helping him pack whatever little things he had.
They left the building they were staying and headed to a different one. Yuri and Mayuko scouting ahead in case they ran into a mask.
Kuon crossed the bridge to where Mamoru was. The masks just staring as she walked by. Down the hallway, she met with a tall woman that had pink hair.
Mask: "I take it you must be the one that's closest to God?"
Kuon: "hi, I'm Kuon, are you the one that I'm supposed to meet?"
Mask: "Yayoi, and no, I'll take you him."
Kuon: "will he really do whatever I want?"
Yayoi didn't say anything. They arrived to a very fancy, large double door. She knocked on the door and were immediately let inside.
Yayoi: "sir, here she is."
Hi, I'm Mamoru, please, come in," he said with a warm smile on his face.
Kuon: "Kuon.. wow, this is what they're all afraid of? You seem like a big fluffy teddy bear with that jacket."
Mamoru: "hahaha, I like you... now let's get down to business.."
His expression changed with the blink of an eye.
"Did you bring it with you?" Mamoru asked. Kuon held her phone tight in her hands.
Kuon: "first tell me, will you give me whatever I ask for?"
Mamoru: "ahh, rookie huh. I could easily kill you and take that phone from you.... but, just because I like you, I'll listen to your request."
Kuon: "requestS"
Mamoru: "no, not requests, request. So let's hear it.."
"Geez, pushy isn't he.." she thought to herself.
Kuon: "I want y/n to get away from my husband to be, Mr Mask."
Mamoru laughed hysterically. He paused and saw her stay quiet. "Wait, you're serious? That's it?" "Deal."
Kuon: "alright here you go, I don't understand what's so special about this stupid phone, all it does is make buildings blow up."
Mamoru and Yayoi looked at each other.
Mamoru: "wow, I actually never thought it would be this easy."
He took the phone from her hands and looked at Yayoi, "she can leave now."
Kuon: "so about Mr Mask, when is coming?"
Mamoru: "hm? Oh... yeah, just hang tight."
Kuon raised her eyebrow, questioning him, "you are going to hold your end of the deal right?"
Mamoru stopped Yayoi, "Kong-"
Kuon: "it's Kuon."
Mamoru: "Kong, Kuon, whatever, same thing, you look like a Kong, so I'll call you Kong. King Kong."
He looked over at Yayoi laughing at his own joke. Yayoi just stood still with a serious face. "Never mind, listen, Kong, just to play with this idea of yours, who is this Mr Mask? Hm?"
Kuon: "he's a sniper mask-"
Mamoru cut her off, "wears a suit? Tall gentleman?"
Kuon: "yes! He's handsome, and kind.."
Mamoru: "see, here's the thing," he said as he played with kuons phone, "he's working with 3 other girls, and they want to be God first..."
"I can't have that happen you see..."
Kuon looked at him confused.
Mamoru: "so, here's what we're going to do.." he played with her phone and raised it up in the air. A large explosion heard in the distance. Kuon looked in the direction of the explosion.
Kuon: "MR MASK!!!!"
Mamoru looked at Yayoi signaling her to take her away.