Chapter 24

The group walked downstairs, trying to figure out a plan, "we can use one of the grenades that Mayu has, and destroy one of the concrete walls.." Yuri suggested. Rika, "that's too dangerous, we can't risk damaging the structure of this building," he said as his eyes wandered to Mayu. The 3 turned to Yuuka who was gazing at the building across from there. Yuri: "what are you thinking?"
Yuuka: "I'll be back." He said as he went up to the rooftop.
The 3 stay there looking at each other confused. Hearing a gunshot and glass breaking, they looked at the opposite building. Yuuka walked back down to where the group was. "Do me a favor and stand back," he said. He shot at the window, a huge gust of wind hitting their faces from how high up they were.
Rika: "Ai and the other masks kept supplies, they might have something we can use to cross down to that lower level."
Yuuka: "wait, nothing guarantees that every way down won't be blocked."
Yuri: "what are you suggesting?"
Yuuka: "we need to find a way down, through the outside of the building."
Mayu: "kind of like rock climbing?"
Yuuka: "........yeah..." he said nervously.
Rika: "we can do it," he said as he put his hand on his shoulder."
Yuuka: "no, I'll do it.."
Rika: "you're terrified of heights Yu."
Meanwhile....
y/n and the great Angel walked around the street, "where are we going?" Y/n said. "There's someone that wishes to speak to you," he answered her.
"May I know who it is?" She asked nervously. "I'm helpless without the rest of the group, what if it's an ambush, or something worse..." she thought to herself.
"Don't worry, he won't hurt you," the great angel said when he noticed her worried expression.
Y/n:  "I wasn't... "
the great Angel looked at her with the expression, "do I look like an idiot to you?"
They arrived at a little shop that was hidden between 2 giant skyscrapers. "This looks... sketchy," she thought.
The door opened before they even got near it. Y/n stood still, frozen in her spot. "Don't judge a book by its cover," the voice said as a shadow emerged from the darkness.
The great Angel looked back at y/n, "if they wanted you dead, I would have let you fall."
Y/n: "he has a point.."
Y/n walked in, her eyes widening in awe. "This-" ...
Voice: "welcome, to my humble abode."
Y/n: "humble??! This is gorgeous! The marble floors! .... the gold platted statues.... this is like a museum. A very high end museum.."
Her expression went from awe to anger. "How dare you?! You're living like this, mean while there so many people up there struggle to survive?!"
Y/n: "who are you?! And what do you want with me??!?!!?"
Man: "I heard that you are one that is getting very close to god..."
Y/n: "what's it to you?"
Man: "how about I offer you something better.."
Y/n's eyebrow arched in suspicion, "what do you mean?"
Man: "how would you like the idea of being administrator..? Hm?"
Y/n: "as in... I control this world? How are you able to give me that?"
Man: "you see, I'm the administrator."
Y/n felt her blood boiling, "so you're the one who put us here.."
Administrator: "now hang on there, that wasn't me. I didn't hand pick you. I only created this world, the system I built, chose you..."
Y/n: "you created the system. So at the end of the day, you still picked us to be here. Consciously or not, you did it!"
Y/n approached him slowly, the administrator backing up, "great Angel!!"
The great Angel stood there, not doing anything, "what do you want me to do, I don't like the idea of being here either."
Administrator: "wait! You can save your friends. You can save the sniper mask!"
Y/n stopped on her tracks, "how so?"
Administrator: "got your attention now huh."
Y/n: "talk or I'll rip your throat out!"
Administrator: "fine.. fine.. you can save them, but you have to stay here to continue the program.."
Y/n: "what do you mean?"
Administrator: "I'm locked into this world because I created it, making me watch over it. I don't want this anymore, or atleast, I don't want to be locked to this position, I find it more beneficial to being an apostle.."
Y/n: "so you want me to be caged in this world and never leave?"
Administrator: "yes, BUT!!! You get to save your friends...."
Y/n: "you were spying on me... to hold this against me...??"
Administrator: "call it what you want, at the end of the day, I'm saving myself, it's up to you if you want to save them."
Y/n looked at the great angel, both thinking the same thing and then looking at the the administrator.
Administrator: "wait! If you kill me, you won't be able to get out of here. An administrator has to open the door. And if you kill me, I've made it so that the program refreshes, killing everyone that's here."
Y/n: "bring my friends here.."
Administrator: "so you're agreeing?"
Y/n: "I take your place but you set everyone in here free."
Administrator: "no can do buddy. You see, the program needs bodies, otherwise, what's the point of all of this?"
Y/n: "I'm fine with all of use during right here, right now." She lied to him.
Administrator: "wait wait. Okay, you have a deal.."
The administrator had a trick up his sleeve. After all, he knew the ins and outs of the entire program. He'd use them to trick y/n.
Administrator: "I'll bring your friends here."