Chapter 16: Aura Power

The group is heading to the Anistar City and one of Ash's secrets is already revealed to them. Now it's morning and they are saying their final goodbyes to the beautiful kingdom they explored.

"Let's go guys. I am very excited to defeat the Anistar City Gym." said Max.

May was reading a Guide Book and she said, "Yes Max, but don't get overconfident. According to the Guide Book, The Anistar City Gym Leader Olympia is a very strong battler. Her speciality is Psychic type Pokemon."

"May, I am going to give my everything for the battle and like Ash says I will Never give up till it's over." said Max energetically.

"Yeah, That's the spirit." said Ash.

The group was now again on their way to Anistar City.

The time skipped to Noon

Our heroes were now doing their lunch. After their lunch was over they decided to do some random talks and relax before they start heading to Anistar City again and all their pokemon were playing around them.

They were doing their talks when suddenly Ash's Rotom phone started ringing.

Ash said 'Excuse me' to the group and went away to take the call.

It was a call from Mr. Scott.

Ash took the call and greeted Scott.

Scott greeted Ash and said, "So Mr. Aaron a.k.a. Ash. Where are you and what are you doing right now? Have you forgotten that you are the World Monarch?"

"I am in Kalos now travelling with my past travelling companions and yes I remember that I am the World Monarch. But I don't think there are any special events now which I have to attend and all that interviews aren't that important." said Ash casually.

"Yes, I know it Prince Ashton. But there is a meeting you have to attend in Anistar City, in three days. So I called you to inform about the same." said Scott.

"Ok Scott, I will attend it." said Ash.

"Hmm...So Mr. Red told me that you have got yourself a keeper, is it true?" said Scott.

"Yes Scott, it's true. Her name is Serena and she is a performer and she will be participating in the coming Master Class." said Ash.

"Oh.. Congratulations Ash and take care of her. Also tell her that I will be cheering for her at the Master Class." said Scott.

"Ok, I will. Thank you Scott." said Ash as he cuts the call.

He started moving towards the group but before that he hears a sound of explosion from where his group was.

With the group
Ash went to take the call meanwhile the group was still talking on random topics when suddenly they heard their pokemon screaming. They saw that their pokemon were all captured in a net. Then they heard a familiar motto.

Prepare for trouble!

Make it double!

To protect the world from devastation!

To unite all peoples within our nation!

To denounce the evils of truth and love!

To extend our reach to the stars above!

Jessie!

James!

Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light!

Surrender now or prepare to fight!

Meowth! That's right!

Wobbuffet!