Chapter 6: Coronation of Prince Ash

The family of three now crossed the gate of the Cameran Palace. It was a very beautiful place with different types of Pokemon playing around. A beautiful fountain in the middle covered by trees on it's back and forth. Then there was a beautiful palace. A blonde in her mid twenties came out of the palace to greet the family of three.

 She embraced the three of them and said, "Big Brother, Delia I missed you a lot and yes Mr

She embraced the three of them and said, "Big Brother, Delia I missed you a lot and yes Mr. Nephew I missed you a lot too." said Queen Ilene energetically.

"We missed you a lot too." said the trio.

"Hey wait Ash, you have met Ilene?" asked Red.

"Yes. I met her during my journeys in Kanto for Battle Frontier. I participated in the Aura Guardian festival and won it. But Queen Ilene never told me that she is my Aunt." said Ash.

"If I would have told you then it might not be a surprise for you and you are not telling your parents the whole thing." said Aunt Ilene.

"Whole Thing!?" asked Red and Delia in unison.

"Yes your son went to the Tree of Beginning and with Sir Aaron's lucario he saved the world." said Aunt Ilene.

"Ash, How many times I have to tell you not to be reckless?! What if something would have happened to you?" said Delia with tears in her eyes.

"Mom nothing happened to me and it was Sir Aaron's Lucario who sacrificed his life for saving the world." said Ash with a saddened voice.

"Now leave all that things. Don't forget you all have to come inside the Palace. Let's go." said Ilene changing the mood of the atmosphere.

"Yes let's go." said Red.

All of them entered the palace. Queen Ilene showed them their rooms and told them to come to the dining hall for Lunch after freshening up themselves. The time skipped to Lunch time.

"Mom do I really have to wear this Royal clothes. They are really uncomfortable." said Ash while doing the lunch.

"Yes Honey. When you are in Rota, you have to wear them." said Delia.

"Thank Arceus, I do not have to wear them outside Rota." said Ash happily.

"Ash!" said Aunt Ilene.

"What's it Aunt?" asked Ash.

"Delia told me that you are not good in dancing, eating and speaking skills, so therefore I will take your classes for it." said Aunt Ilene.

"What!?Are you serious?" asked Ash in shock.

"Yes I am and I am sure that you will learn them till your birthday." said Aunt Ilene.

"Ok Aunt." said Ash.

3 DAYS LATER
Ash wakes up and was very excited for the day as it was his birthday. He saw his phone and saw that all his friends had messaged him birthday wishes. He sent 'thankyou' to all. Then he got ready for his coronation. He went to the main hall and started greeting everyone. All the royal families in the world, citizens of Rota and Professor Oak's family were only invited for Ash's coronation as Ash didn't want to reveal his true identity in front of the world.

"Ashy-boy, I missed you a lot and Happy Birthday." said Gary.

"Thank you Gary." said Ash royally.

Gary was surprised to see Ash talk royally even if he called him 'Ashy-boy'. The Ash he knew used to get angry and call him 'Gare-Bear'.

Ash was coronated as the Prince of Rota. Then it was the time for Ball dance.

"Prince Ash, Can I have a dance with you?" asked a girl with blue hair and red eyes.

"Miette you are a Princess

"Miette you are a Princess. You never told me that!?" said Ash in shock.

"Like you I also wanted to keep it a secret from the world and you didn't answer my question yet." said Miette.

"Sure. It will be my pleasure to have a dance with you." said Ash.

They started to dance. Miette was surprised to see Ash dance gracefully.

"Ash you are really dancing gracefully today." said Miette.

"Thanks Miette. Aunt Ilene herself took my dancing classes." said Ash.

"Oh that's why you became so excellent in it." said Miette.

They continued to dance, then Miette asked, "Ash do you have a girlfriend?"

"N-no" said Ash.

"So do you love any girl?" asked Miette.

"N-n-no I mean Y-yes." said Ash blushing madly.

"Who is this lucky girl? Is she Serena?" asked Miette.

"H-how do you came to know about it?" asked Ash.

"I knew that one day she will break your dense head. So when are you going to confess your feelings to her?"said Miette.

"Very soon." said Ash.

"All the Best Ash." said Miette.

"Thanks Miette." said Ash

They finished dancing and went to eat dinner. After eating dinner the citizens of Rota and Royal Families went to their respective homes. Now only  Oaks and Ketchums were present in the Hall and talking about something. Oaks decided to spend the night at Cameran Palace.

"Ash we are going to Mount Silver tomorrow with all your pokemon." said Red.

"Ok Dad, But how will I take all my pokemon there?" asked Ash.

"There are no worries about it my boy. I have invented a special pokedex called Nanodex specially for you. You can carry as many pokemon as you want through it. But you can still use maximum six pokemon in a battle." said Professor as he hands the Nanodex to Ash.

"Thank you so much Professor." said Ash.

"Ashy-Boy" said Gary.

"Yes, what's it Gare-bear?" said Ash.

"At last the real Ash returned." said Gary and everyone laughed.

"Ash" said Blue.

"What's it?" asked Ash.

"Red told me that you are the chosen one, so what did Arceus told you about evil organisations in future?" said Blue.

Ash told everything to Blue.

"So Ash, I think you should join Pokenations. Would you like to join?" said Blue.

"Yes sure Blue. So I guess we should go to sleep now. Today was a really tiring day. Good Night." said Ash.

"Good Night Ash." said everyone in unison as they move towards their rooms.

As the journey continues......

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER!!