Chapter 10: Reunion and Confession

Ash's Past Companions were now heading towards the Pokemon Centre. After some time, they reached the Pokemon Centre.

"Nurse Joy, Can you please look after my Pokemon?" asked Max.

"Yes sure." said Nurse Joy with a smile.

Then suddenly Brock kneeled down but before he could say anything, he was hit by a mallet.

Everyone sweatdropped seeing this.

"I think we should go and eat the delicious food as it's already time for dinner." said May who is always excited to eat food.

They headed towards the Dining room. After they entered the room they heard a very familiar voice.

"Pikachu, You will not get ketchup for a week. Why do you always have to cover my food with ketchup?" said the familiar voice irritated.

"Pika-pikachuuuu" (I am sorry, don't give me such a big punishment. I can't live without ketchup.) said Pikachu sadly.

"Ok, I forgive you but next time I will not." said the voice.

"Ash, Is that you?" said Serena before the group could say anything.

"Oh, Serena. Yes it's me." said the voice.

Serena embraced Ash into a hug. After some time they parted away.

"Ash" said the others in unison and gave Ash a bone-crushing hug.

"Guys......Can't.....Breathe." said Ash who was suffocating.

Everyone then parted away from Ash and started laughing. They all were very happy to see their energetic friend after so long. They sat on their respective chairs and started having a talking with Ash.

"So Ash, what are you doing in Lumiose City?" asked Misty.

"I came for the exhibition match." said Ash.

"Yes all of us also came to see the same." said everyone except Serena as she knew what Ash exactly meant.

"Ash, where were you from the past one year? I thought that we just said goodbye for one week!" said Goh.

"Oh yeah, I went for training as I and my pokemon wanted to become stronger and stronger together." said Ash energetically.

"So Ash, Can I have a battle with you? I wanted to have battle with Aaron but he left before I could ask him for one." said Max.

"Yes Max, I am always ready for a battle but now I am really tired. Tomorrow I will fulfil my promise, I did to you on the last day of our journey." said Ash.

"Ok Ash." said Max.

They did their dinner and went to sleep.
Ash was unable to sleep as he wanted to confess his feelings to Serena as soon as possible.

He went outside the Pokemon Centre and to his coincidence he saw Serena sitting and staring the stars. He sat beside Serena without letting her know.

"The stars are so beautiful." mumbled Serena.

"But not as beautiful as you." said Ash.

"Ashy" said Serena frightened.

"Yes it's me." said Ash.

Serena calmed down and said, "Don't fright me like that Ash."

"Ok I will not." said Ash.

"Ash I wanted to ask you something?" said Serena.

"And what's it?" asked Ash.

"Why didn't you tell your friends that you are Aaron? Why you only told me about this?" asked Serena.