Chapter 15: Aunt Ilene!?

The whole group except Serena was now in shock as they heard Ash calling 'Queen Ilene' as 'Aunt Ilene'.

Brock came out of the trance and said," A-ash Y-you"

"What me?" asked Ash.

"Y-you called 'Queen Ilene' as 'Aunt Ilene'" said Clemont.

"N-no, You might have heard it wrong. I said 'Queen Ilene' not 'Aunt Ilene'." lied Ash.

"No Mister, So many people heard it. It can't be a coincidence." said Mallow.

"Yes, Mallow is right." said everyone in unison.

"Ash, I think you should tell them the truth." said Queen Ilene.

Everyone looked at Ash with curiosity.

"Ok, I guess I have to tell the truth. Yes, you heard me right. I said 'Queen Ilene' as 'Aunt Ilene' as she is my aunt and I am the crown prince of Rota." explained Ash.

Everyone were shocked by the sudden revelation. After some time they came out of the trance.

"Wait, Then why didn't you tell us that when we travelled and why didn't you called Queen Ilene 'Aunt' when we were at Rota?" asked May.

"Because I myself didn't know about it. I came to know about it on my sixteenth birthday." said Ash.

"So does that mean that you didn't return at Professor Cerise's Lab after vacations because you were in Rota?" asked Goh.

"No, I went for training at Mount Silver. Therefore I didn't return at Professor Cerise's Lab." justified Ash.

"Serena, did you know about it?" asked Bonnie.

"Yes I came to know some days ago when Ash and I confessed our feelings to each other. He is really a man with many secrets." said Serena.

"Ok, We can talk about it later. So what brings you here Aunt Ilene?" said Ash.

"I have came as today is the birthday of Princess of this kingdom." said Aunt Ilene.

"Oh yeah." said Ash.

"Ash, don't forget to wear your crown and behave like a prince at the ball." said Aunt Ilene.

"Ok Aunt" said Ash.

Aunt Ilene said that she has to go to the palace as she is the Royal guest and went to the palace.

The time skipped to Evening

Everyone were choosing their outfits for the ball except of Ash.

"Ash, Why aren't you choosing any outfits?" asked Bonnie.

"I am not choosing any as I am already having one in backpack." said Ash.

"Ohk. By the way, why did you hide it from us that you are a prince?" asked Bonnie.

"I hide it because I wanted you all to treat me like a ordinary teenager, not like a royalty." said Ash.

"Ash you are really extraordinary." said Bonnie while giggling.

The whole group started giggling at this.

"So Ash, do you know the princess of this kingdom?" asked Serena.

"Yes I know her and Serena you know her too." said Ash.

"Wait, I know her too!?" exclaimed Serena.

"Yes, she is one of your rivals and friends." said Ash.

'Who might she be?' thought Serena.