Chapter 11:Promise Fulfilled & Way to Shalour

"So Max, are you ready for the match?" asked Ash.

"Yes Ash. Don't go easy on me. I was in Top 8 in the Hoenn League." said Max with pride.

"Ok Max." said Ash with a grin plastered on his face.

"The one-on-one match between Max and Ash is about to start." announced Brock who decided to become the referee.

"The battle begin." said Brock.

"Pikachu, I choose you" said Ash.

"I see, Same classic Ash. But Ash do you think Pikachu will be able to defeat my Sceptile? Sceptile come out." said Max with overconfidence.

"Sceptile,Leaf Blade." yelled Max.

"Dodge" said Ash calmly.

Pikachu dodged the attack and the attack failed.

"Sceptile, Bullet seed Attack." yelled Max.

"Dodge" said Ash calmly.

Pikachu dodged the attack again.

Now Max got impatient and yelled,"Sceptile, I guess it's the time to show what we have got. Mega Evolve."

"Max, don't you think it is too soon to Mega Evolve Sceptile." said May.

"No May, I know what I am doing. Sceptile, Leaf Storm Attack."

"Pikachu, Thunderbolt Attack." said Ash.

Before Sceptile could attack Pikachu jumped and shot a thunderbolt towards him which made Sceptile faint.

"Sceptile is unable to battle. Therefore the winner of the match is Ash." announced Brock.

Pikachu jumped on Ash's shoulder and Ash rubbed his back with pride.

"That was a really great match Max." said Ash.

"Thanks Ash. You have really grown very strong." said Max.

"That was Ashy boy's only one percent power, Max." came a voice behind Ash.

"Gare-Bare, Is that you?" asked Ash.

"Yes, it's me." said Gary

Then suddenly he kneeled down to Serena and said, "You are so beautiful. What's your name?"

Ash was getting angry but he wanted to see Gary's face when he will come to know that Ash had got a girlfriend before him.

"I am Serena." said Serena.

"So do you want to become my girlfriend?" asked Gary.

"Sorry Mr. Gare-Bear, I am already having a boyfriend." said Serena.

"Why do all the beautiful girls always have a boyfriend?!" said Gary sadly.

Everyone laughed at Gary's behavior.

"Hey Gary, Do you know who is Serena's boyfriend?" asked Ash while giggling.

Gary nodded showing 'No'.

"Ash is my boyfriend." said Serena.

"What!?" said Gary in shock. He thought that he came into an alternative universe.

"Am I dreaming or Ashy-Boy, the densest person in the world got a girlfriend before me?"said Gary in disbelief.

" You are not dreaming Gare-Bear."said Ash while laughing loudly.

Then Gary started asking questions to Serena like,"How she broke the dense shell of the densest person in world?", etc.

The Time skipped to Evening

"Ashy Boy, I have to take my leave now as Professor Sycamore might be waiting for me. Goodbye." said Gary a.k.a. Gare-Bear.

"Bye Gare-Bear" said Ash.

Gary took his leave and now our hero is having a talk with 'Ash's Past Companions' Travelling Group.'

"So guys, where are going next? You said that you all travelling Kalos together right?" asked Ash.

"Yes Ash, we all have decided that we are going to Shalour City for Serena's showcase and Max's gym battle." said May.

"Oh, I see." said Ash.

"So Ash, Are you joining us?" asked Max.

"How can I say no? I want see Sere's showcase and also cheer Max for his gym battle. So Yes, I am joining you guys." said Ash energetically.

"So that's final, Shalour City Here we come." said Ash.

The Time skipped to Morning

The group had breakfast and left for Shalour City. They were enjoying the travel. There were so many people travelling. Everyone told their travelling experiences to each other except the Alolan Gang. The Alolan Gang elaborated their experience in school and how much they enjoyed it. Everyone except Ash and Chloe were surprised and thought that how can someone enjoy going to school.

The Timeskipped to Night
The group decided to camp in the forest as they were too tired and there was not a single Pokemon Centre in sight. Now the gang was deciding who will make the dinner or you can say they were quarrelling.

"Brock will make the food." said May, Max, Misty and Dawn.

"No, Cilan will make the food." said Iris.

"Clemont will make the food."said Bonnie and Serena.

"Mallow will make the tastiest food. So let her cook." said the alolan gang.

Ash, Goh, Chloe and the cooks tried their best but they were unable to stop them.
Suddenly Brock got an idea and said,"Ash has tasted all of ours food so he will tell who will cook the food."

Everyone agreed to this and asked Ash about this. Ash thought for a moment and said,"The one who will cook is all of them. They all will cook their tastiest dishes."

Everyone thought for a moment and agreed. They understood that they were quarreling for a very stupid reason.

The cooks i.e. Brock, Cilan, Clemont and Mallow went to cook their special dishes.

Meanwhile the group decided to do some chit chat.
"Hey Ash, When are you going to challenge World Monarch Aaron?" asked Goh.

"Um....Soon" said Ash.

"Ash, How will you challenge yourself?" asked Serena through aura.

"Serena, I meant that I will soon challenge myself and tell the whole world the truth of me being Aaron." replied Ash to Serena through aura.

They had their dinner and decided to sleep. The group forced Ash and Serena to sleep together as they were a couple now. So they slept together.

The next whole day they travelled and at evening they reached at the Shalour City

The next whole day they travelled and at evening they reached at the Shalour City. The time skipped to morning and now Max was going to challenge the Shalour City Gym Leader Korrina.

As the journey continues...

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER!!