A little trip before the wedding

Enjoy.

Marinette's POV
I rubbed my eyes a bit rougher than I intended, and looked to my side and Adrien wasn't there, weird ever since the whole Luka fiasco Adrien hadn't left me from his sight he went to work with me, made sure I got home safely, and would sometimes stay over.

I got up and headed towards the kitchen and there he was making breakfast? Well more like burning breakfast but it was the thought that count.

"You look hot burning breakfast," I say.

"Good morning my queen, you better come take over." He says.

"Queen?" I ask.

"You don't like it!?"

"I do, just shocked I better start getting ready for work tho," I say tiredly.

"Can't we just stay home?" Adrien whines.

"I wish I could stay home and spend some time with you but I have to work, and maybe later we can go somewhere?" I said pecking him on the cheek and heading towards the bathroom.

I took a warm bath, brushed my teeth, and did my daily care routine, I went with something quite simple today a basic white dress, and black leather jacket, with a small boot heel, and nudeish colored make up, and I straightened my hair.

I came downstairs and Adrien was dressed.

"You realize I don't need a bodyguard right?" I say irritatedly.

"I do, but as long as a sociopath is trying to kill my fiance you'll always be by my side." Adrien says cutely.

"I could really get used that!" I say kissing Adrien.

"Hmmm!" He says deepening the kiss.

"Ok, that's enough I have to get to work," I say pulling away.

We drove to work walking in laughing, soon realizing our parents were at the front desk.

"Goodmorning lovebirds, we have things to discuss!" Mom says.

"We can head over to my office I guess." I opened the door as everyone walked in.

"So, what horrible news do you guys have this time?" I asked irritatedly.

"This is wonderful news, we booked a trip for you guys including Nino and Alya to go to Hawaii!" My mom exclaims.

"What/what!?!" Adrien and I exclaimed except he was excited I on the underhand was unsure.

"You guys will be going for a week and when you're back we'll start preparing for the wedding." They finish.

"When do we leave?" Adrien asks.

"Today around noon the private jet is already booked all you have to do is pack your clothes and ask your friends if they want to come!"

"What are you waiting for? Go pack!" Our parents shooed.