Meeting the other half

Enjoy.

"Let's go!"

Marinette's POV
We got in my car and I drove to our destination we danced and goofed around but we finally got there, we got out and walked into the restaurant a lady around our age gave us a place to sit after asking for an autograph.

We sat a sit away from someone who looked quite similar, but I thought nothing of it he wouldn't be here he said he was going out to eat. "Omg!" I exclaimed.

"What?" Alya questioned as she looked up from her menu.

"I think that's Adrien," I said.

"But... Oh makes sense, wait I think that's my boyfriend?" Alya said.

"The Nino dude you've never introduced me too?" I asked.

"Yh... We have to make sure, it could just be some strangers with the same hair, body, and everything else." Alya said getting lost in thought.

I dropped my purse and I managed to get a clear view of their faces and it was Adrien and someone else who I assumed was Nino, I never saw him so I wasn't sure how he looked like.

"Uh, miss are you looking for something?" Adrien asked.

I looked up and saw the shocked face of Adrien, "Marinette what are you doing here?" he asked. Which seemed to get Alya's attention.

"Nino?" Alya asked the ombre-headed boy who also had glasses.

"Did you follow me here?" Adrien asked.

"Why would you think that?" I retorted.

"Well, you said you were making your breakfast, but now your here." He answered.

"If you must know, I actually just wanted to have breakfast with my friend Alya this place sells the best macaroons!" I exclaimed.

"Y-you and the Adrien Agreste are friends?" Alya asked.

"You never told me you where friends the all time famous designer Marinette Dupain-Cheng," Nino questioned.

"Ok, ok you guys are both friends with famous people big deal no one cares, but sit your butts down before someone figures out who we are, I don't need paparazzi's taking pictures of me while I'm trying to eat," Marinette said as her stomach grumbled.

"Sounds like someone's hungry," Adrien butted in.

"We should probably order, I have some work to finish at the office," I said.

"It's Saturday?" Adrien questioned.

"Yh, so..." I said.

Adrien rolled his eyes and called the waiter over, she was the exact person who welcomed I and Alya in, I could tell she was checking Adrien out which I wasn't quite impressed with, was I jealous?

"Can you take our order now!" I yelled out irritatedly.

"S-sorry ma'am." She apologized and quickly took our order.

"What was that girl?" Alya whispered.

We were now sitting with the boys so we had to keep our conversations to ourselves.

"What was what?" I asked.

"You totally just yelled at that girl, are you jealous?" Alya exclaimed.

"Shut up! If Adrien hears that he will think I'm falling for him and No I'm not jealous." I said.

"If you say so," Alya said with a sly smirk.

An older woman around her late thirties served us our food, I ordered a croissant au Chocolat, a macaron, and a Lait-lait à fraise, (Strawberry milkshake)Alya ordered the same thing except with a Milkshake à la Vanille, (Vanilla Milkshake) I wasn't sure what the boys ordered since I wasn't paying much attention.