Blushing

Enjoy.

"Before I took over the Marinette Originals I went to college for a year, I met a boy named Luka-"

"Luka?" He said gritting his teeth.

"Yes, and stop interrupting, " I said as I continued the story.

"I met a boy named Luka, he was the only person who wasn't hitting on me or trying to use me for my fame and wealth or so I thought, a few months later we started dating everything was going smoothly but after a while, he became aggressive towards me.

He would yell at me occasionally, hit me sometimes he would bring random girls into our dorm and when I caught him he would blame it on me saying I wasn't giving him enough pleasure, but I always thought he was probably going through some personal problems.

He became more aggressive he would hit me more often and I had had about enough I broke up with him, I thought I was finally done with him I stopped going to college and took over Marinette Originals.

But a few months later as I was heading heading inside the house a few men covered my nose with Liquid Ecstasy a drug used for rape...

I started crying, the horrible memories flooding my thoughts.

When I woke up my vision was blurry but I was able to catch a glimpse of Luka before once again falling into the dark.

I woke up the next day or so I thought it had been a week, I was starving my clothes where tattered my hair was a mess I looked horrible.

A few days later he brought some guys and they, they... r-r-raped me, well gangbanged but you know it was the scariest thing that ever happened to me it went on for months and months till the FBI found me I was a mess.

Adrian hugged me smoothly patting down my hair as I cried on his shoulder, "I am so so sorry you had to go through that but how did you get the mark? You don't have to tell me I can let you sleep."

I shook my head saying no as I continued telling the story.

The FBI dropped me home and after a week I began working, people were always on my case, mom and dad even hired bodyguards.

Two months after as I was being excused to my car by my "bodyguards" they pulled me into a random car and once again I was kidnapped, although Luka was stupid enough to bring me to the same hideout but this time before I left he found a broken glass and carved his name right here.

I said pointing to the injury on my thigh.

I haven't told anyone about this not even Alya but a few weeks ago before the whole arranged marriage shenanigans I got a note on my work desk that read:

Dear
My little slut....

Hello dear, my little slut, you once again got away from my grasp, but I'll get you soon and it won't be that easy next time, till next time.

From~
Your dearest friend
😏

"Marinette... You have to tell the police, " He exclaimed.

"You think I don't know that? God knows if this dude is watching me right now I can't risk getting kidnapped 3 times a year." I explained.

"We should probably go to sleep now, we have a busy day tomorrow." He said pulling his pants on as he started making his way out.

"C-can you sleep with me?" I asked hesitantly.

"You don't have to..." I quickly added.

"Are you sure?" He asked.