Will you marry me?💕

They where my family.

Enjoy.

Marinette's POV
I hadn't eaten all day, was I starving? Yes, I was just too hard-headed and stubborn to admit it my parents, Alya, and Adrien, have been trying all day to get me out of my room but I stayed locked in, scrolling through channels, and for the 20th time I heard a knock on the door.

"Go away, I'm not in the mood to talk right now," I say.

"No, and either you let me come in or I unscrew the door, so can I please come in." He argued.

"Fine, but only because I want you to."

I get up and let him in.

"You okay?" He asked taking a seat next to me.

"Yeah, I guess."

"You said that 20 minutes ago and you still haven't eaten a thing, I know you're hungry you just won't admit." He said worriedly.

How could he read me so clearly?

"I-I'm scared Adrien what if he comes again?

As much as I didn't want to admit it, I was really scared I knew he was in jail but Luka had been running for months if not years he even managed to get to my assistant I was too scared to even go outside because everyone knew what happened.

"I don't blame you for being scared but, you have to eat you can't stay cooped in all day and I will always protect you'll always be by my side, okay?" He said reassuring me.

Tears fill my eyes, not of sadness but Joy I managed to escape him three times, I was so happy I ended up with someone as good as Adrien most people would have thought I was overreacting but Adrien took his time to understand.

"I don't know how much I can thank you, words can't describe how much I love you!" I say a full smile on my face.

"Who is this, and what have you done to Marinette?" He acts shocked.

"You're ruining the moment," I complained.

"I love you too!" He says pulling me into a passionate kiss.

"Now let's get you something to eat." He says, right then my stomach growls.

Traitor.

~Next day~

"We're going to the Carnival," Adrien says.

"What?" I asked chuckling.

"Y'know like we did the first time we kissed, and I recall you saying it was a mistake so we're going to redo it!" He explained, excitedly.

"Seriously, Adrien?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm very serious now go get dressed!" He argues.

"You mean now?"

"Duh!" He playfully tries to roll his eyes.

I laughed at his miserable failure heading towards my closet.

I threw on some blue ankle pants, a plain white crop top, a nudeish colored jacket, white snickers, I curled my hair a bit, and decided on a no makeup look.