The shocking news

Enjoy.

Although what I saw shocked me...

Marinette's POV
I saw a picture of I and Adrien when he rescued me from the mob of paparazzi's and the headline read.

"Is there a new couple in town? We have no information whatsoever but the chemistry between this two is to good to be true stay tuned for additional info on Famous model Adrien Agreste and Fashion Designer Marinette Dupain-Cheng."

As soon as I was done watching that I heard the doorbell, who could be ringing my doorbell at this time of the morning, I thought.

I quickly opened the door and found Adrien? "Uh, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Did you watch the news?" he asked.

I nodded slowly and he walked in, "We haven't even made it official yet, and people are already spreading rumors," I said irritated.

What had I gotten myself into, I was freaking out we were the most richest people in Paris I already got hate comments it would be worse when people figured out we where getting engaged/married, "What are we supposed to do?" I asked.

"Shouldn't I be asking you that question," Adrien said clearly terrified.

"I need coffee," I said as I headed over to the kitchen again.

"Aren't you drinking coffee?" Adrien asked.

"Yh, so." I said clearly confused.

"Whatever, do you want to go out to eat?" Adrien asked.

"I was just about to make breakfast, but sure why not? I just need to get ready." I said and started making my way to the bathroom.

"Ok, I'll go home get changed, and meet you back here at 7:30," Adrien said and I escorted him out and finally went to the bathroom.

I got in the bathroom brushed my teeth and stripped before getting in the shower, it felt warm and cool I didn't want to leave but I had too, I walked to my room looked through a bunch of clothes most of which I had where work clothes since I barely went out I didn't have much time for myself.

I finally found a good enough clothing, it was still quite formal but it was better than nothing it was a plain white T-shirt, tucked into a black and white high waist basic leg pants, and a grey long sleeve duster jacket, with some converse, I put on some light makeup and packed my hair into a low bun.