it was a mistake - eleven

Three Months Later;

Veronica's POV;

I was sitting in my dorm room focused on my homework when a sudden rush of pain came through my stomach. I raced to the bathroom and lifted the top to the toilet and released my guts. I clenched my hands onto the porcelain as tears ran down my face. The doctor told me it would get better; he said it will only get better.

Justin's POV;

 I called Stacie and he finally caved and told me where Veronica was staying. She quit her tour and started classes at CALA. I walked onto campus and finally found her building, Tanner's Hall. I opened the door to the building and walked up to the fourth level in search for room two twenty eight. When I did, I knocked softly. I was so anxious that my hands started shaking uncontrollably. I didn't like the way things ended. She hasn't been answering my phone calls and un-followed me on Twitter. I knocked again, and I heard soft footsteps travel to the door. Veronica swung the door open and froze, I looked in her eyes, and she looked as if she's been crying. I looked at the loose sweatshirt hanging from her body, her short jean shorts barely visible beneath them and her now auburn hair falling in her eyes from the loose ponytail on top of her head. I couldn't move; it was as if my body was frozen. So we just stood there in silence for a couple of seconds until I said, "Veronica, before you shut me out; I just wanted to say that I was sorry, and I understand that you hate me now, and you probably have a boyfriend..." I stopped. The thought of Veronica holding hands with someone else made my heart hurt and I couldn't go on.

"What're you doing here?" She whispered.

"I know, it's kind of late, I just needed to see you."

She crossed her arms, "Well, you see me."

"Veronica, you don't get how sorry I' am."

"You're right I don't."

"Please don't do this to me."

"Justin, what you did was wrong, and then you kept it from me."

"But that's unfair, you screwed Ryan."

She opened her mouth to say something but instead raced to bathroom, and I followed behind her, and found her clinching onto the toilet tight. I leaned against the wall and rubbed her back. When she was done, she flushed the toilet and grabbed her toothbrush to brush her teeth. "I'm sorry you had to see that." She said mouth full of toothpaste.

"I've seen worse." I smiled, "So are you sick or something? Have you gone to the doctor?"

"Ye-Yeah, I have." She stuttered.

"Veronica, you're not telling me something."

"It's nothing, honest."

"I don't believe you." I said. She tried to walk out of the bathroom but I blocked her exit, "Tell me what's going on."

She took a deep breath, "Can you please move?"

I grabbed her sweat shirt and pulled it up, to reveal a bulging round belly. I placed my hand on her tan smooth skin. "You're pregnant."

She moved my hand and pushed me out the way; she closed the door to her room and sat on her bed. "Yeah, I' am."

I stood in front of her, "You didn't wanna tell me?"

"I don't need your help." She said standing up.

"Veronica, you don't want me in his life?"

"No, just like you obviously kept trying to push me out of yours."

"What the hell are you talking about?" I laugh, more just to hide my annoyance, "Veronica, I wouldn't have kept coming back to you."

"You kept secrets Justin. Not small one's either, big secrets that obviously you didn't want me to know...well I did the same thing."