it was a mistake - five

Veronica's POV;

I didn't know what I was thinking; I can't go on tour with him. I have, to make sure my mom's okay...wait, no. Justin wants me there so I'm going. I went into the kitchen first to call my best friend Riley, no way could I just sit here with Stacie and talk, he always ended up right. I walked outside to see Stacie in the lawn chair still sipping on his pina colada and the boys messing around in the pool.

"Get in." Justin said.

I walked to the edge of the pool, "Nah, I'm okay."  Chaz got out of the pool and walked over to get a few pretzels. Then all of a sudden I feel wet hands throw me into the pool. When I came up everyone was laughing. "I hate you Chaz." I laughed.

"Cannon ball!" he screamed before jumping in.

 Justin pulled me closer to him, and placed his hands on my butt as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I looked into his brown eyes, and felt like they could just swallow me up. He leaned in and kissed me hard on the lips. I bit his lip and he kissed me again. Then the kissing turned into making-out. Justin shoved his hands into my bikini shorts and I slid my hands towards his.

"Hey, you two get a room." Ryan said splashing us with water. I was the one to pull away, but I went right back.

Justin's POV;

I don't know what it is, but I have never felt this way about any other girl. It doesn't scare me or anything; I want Veronica to be the one for me. I mean, my mom likes her, so does Usher and Scooter. Kenny adores her because she's the only one who would challenge him in arm wrestling and win. She was perfect, Jazmyn couldn't get enough of her either. Hell, I really couldn't get enough of her. I leaned on the wall of the pool and lifted Veronica up and she wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Oh c'mon Veronica, I didn't come here for this did I?" a voice said from behind me.

Veronica pulled away and jumped off of me, "Riley!" she squealed.

I turned around to see a tan girl, same height as Veronica with long black hair with blonde in the back. I turned to look at Ryan who was practically drooling over her and turned back to Veronica.

"Guys, this is my best friend in the entire world, Riley! I haven't seen her in three weeks."

"Yes, and I got this beautiful tan, in the Bahamas." Her country accent was thick and heavy.

I held out my hand, "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too." Riley said. She walked over, to Ryan and lifted her white Ray Bans on top her head. "And, who are you?"

Ryan got out the pool, "Ryan Butler."

"Ooh, well I'm Riley González." She said putting her hands on her hips. I admit, she was pretty hot but she was way too self-centered. I look for modesty and that is something Veronica has. Even though they looked a lot alike because they both had the same length hair, and thick thighs but got slimmer the higher you went. But Riley had bigger boobs than Veronica. I didn't notice I was staring at her until Veronica smacked me on my head and scoffed.

"What the hell are you looking at?" Veronica whispered.

"Nothing," I said pulling my eyes toward her. I gave her a weary smile and hopped out the pool. I walked over to hug her but she just walked over to the lawn chair next to Stacie and put on her sunglasses. I think I screwed up.

Veronica's POV;

What did Riley have that was so interesting? Yeah, she was my best friend and all but seriously, she acts like a bitch. She cares about herself, it's not even self-confidence; she does it to make others look bad. I would know... When Riley finished talking to Ryan she walked over and sat next to me in the third lawn chair. We were quiet for a second and I watched Justin look over at me at least forty-billion times.