it was a mistake - seven

Veronica's POV;

We were on our way back to the bus and I was leaning on Ryan again. Jessica had my heels and purse in her hand. "Justin," I whined, "I'm tired of walking." I really wasn't, I just wanted to be near him. Justin came over to me and lifted me up bridal style. I leaned my head in the crevice of his neck and inhaled his scent. I loved his cologne. I guess I must've fallen asleep because the next thing I knew, I was lying in my bed and I felt Justin slipping my dress off. I lifted my head off the pillow and looked at him, "Hey."

"Hey, I didn't mean to wake you." He smiled. There was a dim light from on my desk in the corner of the room. He came to my side and kissed me, and I pulled him down on top of me. He didn't even really have to do any work; I was already in my bra and underwear. He pulled away, "Veronica, you're drunk."

"No, I want you Justin." I whispered. I made my way to his neck, I started to give him a hickie and I heard him moan a little.

"Veronica, are you sure?" he asked.

"Mhm," I muttered, my lips still attached to his neck. My hands traveled the rim of his leather jacket and slowly pulled it off. I pulled away, just long enough to take his all black t-shirt off and unbuckle his belt. He tugged his jeans off and leaned over top of me. His hands traveled my body and then he unstrapped my bra.

"This is what I missed out on..." he laughed, bending over. He kissed my stomach and made his way down. Finally, his were on the rim of my thong. He pulled it off and came back up to my lips. He pulled away for a second and then he thrust something inside me. I let out a scream and gripped the sheets. He leaned over me and placed his head in the crevice of my neck and whispered, "If I hurt you, tell me okay?" I whispered okay and sunk my nails in his back and bit my lip. The rest of the night was magic.

The Next Day;

I woke up with my naked body wrapped in sheets with Justin beside me. I smiled and rolled onto his chest, and his arm wrapped around my body. I leaned up and kissed his chin, "Last night as fun."

He laughed, "It was, wasn't it?"

"I can't believe that I missed out on that."

He kissed my forehead, "Baby, as long as I was your first, it's all okay."

I smiled back and got up. I slipped on a pair of pants Ryan had left in here, and a tank top.

"Are those Ryan's?"

I glanced down, "Yeah they are." I grinned.

"What're they doing in here?"

"Well, they have been on this bus for three days."

"Um, so?"

"Justin, you're being jealous again."

He took a deep breath, "You know what you're right...it's not like you two fooled around or anything."

I laughed nervously, "No not at all." I walked towards the door. I couldn't tell Justin about what Ryan and I did, no I had too. I wanted him to tell me and he didn't and that made things worse. But what if I ruin their friendship? Oh hell! I saw Ryan sleeping on the pull out bed from the couch and Chaz and Jessica curled together on the floor. So I was guessing Christian was in one of the bunks with his iPod in his ears. I went over and got under the covers with Ryan, and started tickling him on his neck.

"Stop." He laughed.

"Wake up." I smiled, tickling him again.

"Veronica, don't make me tackle you."