Sexy

"All right, folks." Mr. Schue smiled when he walked into the room, but he seemed to be the only one excited since the kids were all pretty much in shock after finding out about a new possible teen pregnancy in their midst. "Regionals is in a week. It's time to get deep into our set list. Artie? You okay?"

Hearing his name being called by the teacher Artie snapped back to reality from his trance that he had been in ever since the news of a new baby hit the New Directions. Understandably so, as well, considering it was his girlfriend the one carrying it, apparently.

"My life is over." Artie mumbled, turning to look at Brittany wide eyed. "How am I supposed to support a baby? How could you not tell me about this?"

"Wait, Brittany, are you pregnant?" Mr. Schue asked, as shocked as everyone else had been.

"Definitely." The blonde nodded before turning to her boyfriend with an apologetic glare. "I'm so sorry, Artie. I didn't want to upset you. I thought I could surprise you when I dropped him off. I'm pretty sure it's a boy."

"Hum... Babies don't get dropped off." Puck mumbled, unsure.

"Wait, Brittany." Mr. Schue said. "Have you been to a doctor yet? That's the only way to be sure."

"I don't need to go to a doctor." Brittany said. "I just need to look outside my window. Three days ago, a stork built its nest on top of my garage. I'm not stupid. It's obviously getting ready to bring me my baby. I know where babies come from."

At those words, there was a collective relieved sigh and Winnie shook her head with a small smile. Well, at least they wouldn't be getting another baby so soon.

***

"Sexy." Mr. Schue said, as he wrote the word on the board as Winnie raised an eyebrow, surprised.

"I really hope that's not one of the requirements for Regionals, because with Berry in those tights, we don't stand a chance." Santana mumbled as Winnie snorted a laugh and Rachel sent her a glare.

"No, this isn't about Regionals." Mr. Schue said. "I'm less worried about that right now and more worried about the fact that it's become clear to me that some of you have been lacking when it comes to understanding the... The, hum... The intricacies of adult relationships. Yeah, anyways... Along with preparing for our Regional next week, I want to spend the week educating ourselves about some of these... Intricacies."

Some of the kids laughed and Winnie rolled her eyes at the way the teacher seemed very uncomfortable with the whole situation. If Winnie was being honest, she thought they needed some Sex Educations classes, but, if having Mr. Schue stumble his way through his words to try and explain adult intricacies to them, Winnie decided she'd be having a great week.

"Are you about to give us the talk, Mr. Schue?" Winnie smirked as she leaned against her chair with a smirk on her lips and her arms crossed over her chest, being absolutely delighted in making everyone uncomfortable with how open she always was about the whole sexuality thing. "Because, if yes, I'm sorry to tell you, but it's kind of very late for this for about half of us."

"Hum... Is this the appropriate forum for that?" Rachel asked, clearly uneasy with the topic at hand as Winnie rolled her eyes.

"Look, whenever we had, hum, issues in the past that are on our minds or giving us problems, it's always helped us to sing about it." Mr. Schue said. "So this week I have invited a special guest... Miss Holiday."

"Hola, clase." The woman greeted as everyone cheered for her.

"Oh, no..." Mercedes mumbled. "It's the salad lady."