The Rocky Horror Glee Show

The second Mr. Schue walked into the room all excited for the class, Winnie knew everything that week was gonna go to hell.

"Great news guys!" He clapped once as he pulled out a chair and sat in front of the kids. "I've had a little inspiration. This week's musical lesson isn't really a lesson. It's a musical."

"Please be Evita." Rachel mumbled under her breath in silent prayer. Or as silent as Rachel Berry could be. "Please be Evita. Please be Evita."

"Rocky Horror!" Mr. Schue announced as the room broke out into excited chatter.

"I've never seen it." Finn frowned, confused, as his girlfriend turned to look at their teacher, very concerned.

"Mr. Schue?" She called as the teacher nodded to give her the word. "While I admire your choice of a groundbreaking 70's musical, aren't you worried that the adult themes might be a point of controversy?"

"Seriously, a school in Texas couldn't even do Rent." Kurt was quick to agree. "It caused an outrage and they had to cancel the show."

"Isn't that the whole point of the arts?" Mr. Schue asked then, and, while Winnie couldn't really deny he did have a point, she couldn't help but worry this was going to end up being a tad bit too much. Especially in a school where Sue Sylvester was a teacher. "Pushing boundaries? Doing things people say you can't do for the sake of self-expression? Look, I figured it all out. I cut out some of the more risqué sections and I'm sending home permission slips to all your parents to make sure they're okay with it. And we're going to charge admission and use the proceeds to help pay for transportation to Nationals in New York!"

At that, everyone gasped again, in excitement, as it always did whenever Nationals were mentioned. Mr. Schue smiled then.

"Okay, let's talk about casting." Mr. Schue announced and, before anyone could even say anything else, Rachel spoke up.

"Oh! Finn and I will play Brad and Janet." She said, as Mr. Schue nodded at her, as Winnie rolled her eyes.

"Wow, what a shocker..." She mumbled under her breath as Tina turned to look at her with an amused smile, probably thinking the same, but too shy to say anything.

"Winnie, I thought you could be the lips." Mr. Schue said, trying to bring some attention to Winnie as well so she wouldn't be too mad about not having a bigger part.

"The lips?" She frowned. "Isn't that a feature in the opening number?"

"You can help on choreography as well, if you'd like." The teacher offered as Winnie frowned.

"Fine, I'll do it." She relented, as Mr. Schue sighed in relief. "But be warned... Anyone who doesn't keep up with the choreo is out."

"You can't do that." Rachel protested when Finn widened his eyes, causing Winnie to send the girl a smirk and a wink.

"We'll see about that."

"I'll be playing the guy in the wheelchair, right?" Artie spoke up as Mr. Schue nodded, happy that he wouldn't be having to deal with that argument right now.

"That's what I was thinking." He said. "And I thought Kurt could play the role of Frankenfurter."

"No." Kurt shook his head then, surprising everyone at his refusal. "There is no way I'm playing a transvestite in high heels and fishnets and wearing lipstick!"

"Why?" Santana scoffed with a laugh. "Cause that look was last season?"

Kurt turned to glare at Santana then, but before he could even respond to her, Mike spoke up.