5-Assistance

Your POV
You were thinking about what he said for a bit until you were snapped out of your thoughts by Sir Billiam once again. "Our first stop is this big room with a bar, it's pretty self explanatory so I don't need to say much!" he said as everyone admired the room. "Please. Take a seat, don't be shy!" he told us as people went to sit down and started chatting. I was still stood near the door when I saw Sir Billiam walking over to me, "Is something the matter Y/N?" he asked me. "Oh, not at all! I just don't find an interest in alcohol, I'm sorry" I told him "Ah. I see, well you could still take a seat if you would like?".

I pondered for a moment before responding "That sounds wonderful thank you" . He smiled and motioned for me to enter the room and so, I did. I took a seat at the bar and a sat as far away from everyone as possible because they were quite loud, but it was funny listening into their conversation. Everyone was receiving drinks meanwhile the young man who was making the drinks had no help at all! I decided to help.

I got up from my seat and walked behind the bar to greet him, "Excuse me, do you need any help with that?" I asked politely. He didn't say anything or turn to me but I could see him looking at me in the corner of his eye.

Ranbutler POV
I was making beverages for Sir Billiams guests as I always do, when all of a sudden the person who I assume is lady/lord Y/N walked up to me. I was expecting them to say something degrading or rude, but they didn't. They asked me if I needed help? I mean, I did but I couldn't have one of Sir Billiams guests help me. I was going to respond to them but I decided not to because I knew Sir Billiam would be upset with me.

I was just going to ignore them as to give them a sign that I didn't have permission to talk, but they were looking at me with such curiosity so I just had to respond. "No. I am quite alright, thank you for the offer though m'lady/m'lord" I told them, but they didn't walk away. I knew I was going to be in trouble for talking but, I didn't care right now. This was the most I've talked in a very long time but that dosent matter right now.

They kneeled down beside me, grabbed some of the drinks from my hands and put leaned over to set them on the edge of the bar. I looked over at them and studied what they looked like for a moment, before standing up and helping them get up along with me.

Your POV
He stood up and gently grabbed my hand to help me get up. His hand was quite soft,
it had a few scratches and calluses, but it
also had a certain warmth that made me feel comfortable. We were just looking at each other, it was so nice just to have someone who had a kind smile.

Second POV
The chatter amongst the guests was broken by a man named Drew, who was standing on top of the bar and "flirting" with Sir Billiam. "Oh, your gonna mingle with me that's right!" he said as he was jumping towards Sir Billiam. This action seemed to have freaked out Sir Billiam who started running towards you and his butler. Which also made you laugh along with a few other guests. During this chaos you remembered question you had for the butler, "I know this is a weird time to ask this, but... what's your name?" you asked him.

He turned his attention to you once again, "People usually don't ask me for my name but you can call me 𝑅𝑎𝑛 or 𝑅𝑎𝑛𝑏𝑢𝑡𝑙𝑒𝑟 whatever you would prefer " he told you with a smile. You smiled back and said "Nice to meet you Ran,  I'm Y/N".

To be continued...