4-Poison

Your POV
As we were approaching the group of people, I felt more nervous by the second but I still made sure to keep my head up so I wouldn't seem out of the ordinary. When we reached them, a stunning woman around my age wearing a blue dress waved me over to her. I walked over to her and smiled before I turned my attention back to Sir Billiam. I could see a few people looking at me which made me embarrassed, but I felt a reassuring hand on my back. When I looked to my side to find who's hand this was, I was met with the eyes of the same young woman who had waved me over here.

Before I could say anything she leaned over and whispered, "Don't worry they are not judging you, they are only looking at your beauty" she said with a sweet smile on her face. These words made me feel a bit better as I responded to her, "Thank you, that makes me feel a lot better" I said in a whisper. Our conversation was interrupted by Sir Billiam, "Alright now that we are ready to take the tour, onwards!" he said in a confident monotone voice. Every time he talked, it made butterfly's fly around in my stomach which I had never felt before. What was this...?

Second POV
You were zoned out not listening because you were admiring every crack and carving in the building. Every once in a while you would hear slight hints of people asking questions. Other than that you were just following the group around and nodding your head every once in a while. You also thought that no one would notice that you weren't listening, but it turns out Sir Billiam was staring at you the entire time.

I was following behind the group for a while when all of a sudden we stopped. Sir Billiam spoke up again calling out for someone, "Butler~!" he said. You were wondering who he was talking to when all of a sudden you heard someone else's voice, "Yes sir, what do you need?" they said as you followed the sound with your eyes. After searching you spotted the man who brought you here, it turns out he was Sir Billiams butler he just did many different jobs for him. You were snapped out of your thoughts by Sir Billiam saying, "Feed this poor man poison!". This sentence made you sad because you knew that you were also a commoner and but, did he know?

Your POV
I mean a wealthy man such as Sir Billiam could never love a commoner like me, right...?

To be continued...
_____________________________
Hey guys I'm sorry if I brought up any subjects such as wealth or money in this chapter, I just wanted to let you know the amount of money you have doesn't define you as a person.

I love you all! Thank you for 311 reads!