8- A Bit Creepy

TW/WARNING: Murder, dead bodys, RAN BEING SUS.
_____________________________
Your POV
All of a sudden I heard a grunt and a few whispers along with gasps. Then I realized 'this person just took a punch for me!' I quickly got up and glared at James only to find that the person who took the punch for me was Ran. I gasped and gently grabbed his face checking if he was alright, he was definitely bleeding and his jaw was going to bruise but other then that he was fine. I looked around and saw nobody doing anything so I decided to speak up, "Excuse me people! I'm sorry to interrupt your day dreaming, but we might need some cotton pads and s-!" I was interrupted by a hand that was placed on my shoulder.

I looked behind me and Ran started speaking quietly "Don't worry about it, they won't know where all of the medical supplies are" he whispered to me. I looked at him with guilt in my eyes, "Well then at least let me help you clean your wounds, I insist!" I told him sternly. He huffed and gave in "come along now m'lady/m'lord" he said, "please, call me Y/N you're being to formal with me" I told him, He glanced at me and chuckled quietly "as you wish Y/N".

About a minute later we reached a medical closet, Ran stopped in front of the door and unlocked it. He held the door open for me and I walked in "thank you Ran" I turned and said with a warm smile on my face, "No problem
Y/N, get what you need and I'll hold the door for you" he told me as I started grabbing medical supplies from the boxes full of stuff.
"Ran, do you know whe-!" I was going to say but all of a sudden the lights started flickering again, Ran looked at me and entered the storage closet shutting the door behind him.
He looked at me and was about so speak but we heard someone yelling, "Hello! Is anybody down here, I need a hiding spot!" The voice said, I looked at Ran almost silent speaking "Should we let them in...?" I asked with fear lacing my voice he looked down at me and shook his head "we don't know if they are the murder". I huffed and accepted that he was right.

There was silence for a few minutes and for some reason I didn't notice until we were in complete darkness that his eyes were glowing a deep shade of red that was almost creepy? Well I wouldn't say creepy, they just looked unnatural. I was going to comment on how I thought his eyes were interesting but I decided not too just incase it was something he didn't like to talk about. So I came up with a different topic, "Hey Ran?" I spoke in a whisper he
turned to look at me "Yes what is it?" He said "who do you think is killing all of these innocent people?" He looked at me and froze slightly, "I'm not sure but we shouldn't worry about that" he told me.

'We shouldn't worry about the person that is on the loose killing people!' I thought to myself. I looked up to him and found that he was staring right back at me, even though I told myself I wouldn't ask I just have to. I cleared my throat and began to speak again, "Ran, this might be a weird question but why are your eyes glowing red?" His eyes widened and he was about to speak again when all of a sudden the lights turned back on.

"Well we should get going to see if everyone is ok..." he said. I turned towards the door and said "Yeah we probably should", he moved to the door to unlock it then he let us out. I got out and took a big breath, I never noticed how very small that closet was. He was going to speak but once again he got interrupted my something. I knew exactly what did it, it was Karl. He was in the hallway behind us looking at at the dead body of her again another person.

To be continued..._____________________________

I hope that you guys were excited about this and thank you for waiting so long!

I love you all❤️