7- The First Gone

TW/WARNING: Mentions of dead bodies, decapitation, Punching, slight assault, crying and screaming.
____________________________
Second POV
You quickly snapped out of this weird trance and started to run faster out of the house when all of a sudden you bumped into someone, when you looked up to apologize you saw two different coloured eyes staring back at you. Right away you knew who it was, "Ah! Ran how did you get out here so fast?" He looked at you for a second longer before responding "Oh, that doesn't matter at the moment, you should get inside there are quite a few animals in the area." You looked at him and decided to listen, you kept your guard up because you had a feeling that voice wasn't just your mind playing tricks on you.

Ran pointed towards the door "follow me" he said as he started walking back to the house. You complied and followed him back but the second you entered the house, lights started to flicker and the door behind you slammed shut.
Ran quickly turned to you and grabbed your hand "Hide, don't come out until the lights turn back on! Trust me." He said as he gently pushed you towards an empty room.

He closed the door behind you, there you stood in the middle of a random room that looked like... an office maybe? You stood there for another minute and finally, it hit you, Ran told you to hide and wait till the lights to turn on.
You quickly found a place to hide and stayed quiet.

Time skip

Your POV
I had been hiding for almost ten minutes when all of a sudden I hear a scream and see the lights flicker back on. I got out of my hiding spot and left the room to find everyone else, I heard people yelling so I started following the voices. I eventually found the group, everyone freaking out stopped talking when they saw me. The man I know as Karl looked at me "Where did you go?" He asked, "I just went outside for some fresh air." I told him, he just nodded and turned back to the group waving me over.

I joined the group and we all decided to explore to see where Drew was and if he was the person who screamed right before the lights turned on. The group and I explored for a bit when all of a sudden I heard something fall in the next room I peeked inside and there he was, Drew.
He was there his body lying dead on the ground but his head was missing, I quickly covered my eyes and ran out of the room as I dropped to the ground right as I left the room "Oh my god! This is horrific!" The group heard me yell and they came running towards me confused and worried looks on their faces.

Sir Billiam looked at me then called Ran over whispering something to him, Ran looked at me and knelt to my level and looked me in the eyes, "Y/N what happened?" He asked me" I looked up from the floor glanced at the door to the library "follow me." I said as I got up and opened the door to where Drew's body was. Everyone stayed behind for a moment as Sir Billiam motioned for Ran to enter the room first.

He entered the room with me and stared at the body with a completely expressionless face which was weird in itself but it got even weirder when he turned around and with a stone-cold tone broke the news "He's dead." He told the group. After he told everyone, they all ran into the room and looked at the body with disgust and sorrow. You were still shocked but you shook it off and decided to speak up "So, are we all going to just stand here or are we going to find out who did this?" I asked, James looked at me with a dirty look and that's when I realized I messed up.

He scowled and started walking towards me "Are you seriously speaking right now! For all, we know you could have killed him!" I took a step back and tried to speak but I didn't get a chance because he persisted in yelling over me "I mean where did you go once you "left" the mansion!" He took a step towards me again. I stepped back again and tried not to engage because he was drunk and I didn't was to make him more upset, he once again proceeded to step towards me but this time he grabbed my arm with a firm grip and kept on yelling.

Meanwhile, everyone else was just watching with upset looks, he gripped my arm harder and I winced slightly. I wasn't going to let him hurt me so I clenched my fist as hard as I could, in a quick motion I swung for his face and he fell to the ground.

After a moment of shocked whispers and gasps from the other guest, James got up with an angry look on his face. I could tell he was in a bit of pain but James is a bulky guy so I knew one punch wasn't going to knock him out. He looked at me quietly said "you'll regret that" and raised his fist, I knew what was happening so I covered my face and waited for the punch he was about to give.

But it never came.., when you looked up someone was standing in front of you blocking James from hitting you.

The only thing you could think was 'Wait a minute who is this? I mean it's pretty hard to tell since everyone in this freaking party is wearing the same thing!'.

_______________________________
Hello, my lovelies! I'm sorry I haven't posted in a little bit but the reason is that I get carried away with swimming in the lake I live next to and I have work so I need to do that❤️🥰

Also the longest chapter yet, 1022
words!