2-Your clothes

Second POV
It has been a few days since you have received that letter. You decided to contact a person you knew, would be able to make a dress/suit that complemented your personality and style. This person was Fatima, she was like a mother to you. Fatima always made sure you were well fed and kept up your beautiful looks. She always compliments you and you never know how to respond, so you just thank her and compliment her as well.

(10 minute time skip)

Your POV
I arrived at Fatimas house earlier than I planned, but it I knew she was going to be awake. I was about to knock on the door when all of a sudden it bursts open, only for me to see a very happy Fatima. " Y/N! Your here, I missed you so much!" She exclaimed, I smiled and said "I missed you as well Fatima".

She welcomed me inside and pulled out a seat so I could sit down. " So what brings you here?" She asked gently, I responded with " Well I have gotten invited to Sir Billiams masquerade ball and I need a gown/suit". She stopped in her tracks and honestly, I thought that she was mad until she yelled "Y/N! You should have said so, let's get started right now!".

(3 day time skip)

Second POV
It has been a week since you have visited Fatima so you could ask her if she wanted to make a dress/suit for you. She told you that the dress/suit would be ready by today, but she also told you that she had a very special mask for you which made you curious. Soon enough you had made it to Fatima's house and of course there she was, sitting outside waiting for you to show up. As soon as she saw you her face lit up and she ran to you " Your here! Come inside quick!" She said and you followed her as she opened the door for you. "Now Y/N. Your dress/suit is in the other room, but I want you to let me know if you don't like it" She told you. "I'm sure it's beautiful I could never turn down one of your outfits" you mentioned in your usual soft tone.

She led you to the back room where she made all of hers and your clothes.

When she opened the door you saw it...

(You may choose what outfit you would like, the dress or suit)

It was beautiful you didn't understand how one woman could make this, but

It was beautiful you didn't understand how one woman could make this, but... she did.

You couldn't take your eyes off of it until you heard " Oh! Your mask, here..." you looked behind you and saw Fatima holding a box in her hands "Come here" Fatima said to you. When you reached the table she sat down next to you and opened the box, to reveal the mask that matched your dress/suit perfectly.

(This is your mask)

"Now Y/N, I want you to have this mask and do not let go of it until it is time" Fatima said to you and even though you didn't understand what she meant, you had a feeling you would in the future, so you just responded with " Of course"

"Also! You must remember to let me know which day you leave for the masquerade ball" she randomly blurted out, "I leave in 2 days" you told her. " Ah! Great I can't wait to hear about your experience!" She said happily.

You knew it was going to be interesting but you didn't know why you had this feeling...

To be continued...